LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Borland vs Beast Mode

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Borland meet Beast Mode in the hole? Thoughts?
You:

• Geeked
  • Veteran
I'd rather see beast mode meet Justin Smith or Dial in the hole for an immediate, painful, takedown.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
You:

Now THAT was a flop! Look at Cam.
Borland vs Lynch would be interesting, But Lynch is NFL strong where Hyde (when he stuffed him) was 20 lbs heavier but only college strong.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
what?

merge this.
Borland will hold his own. Good tackling technique, instincts, and he's so short that he plays with natural leverage all the time. He can get under Lynch's pads and deliver a shot.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 11, 2014 at 1:52 PM ]
How many times is this thread gonna be created
Originally posted by tulliman:
You:

It's like Brooks stabbed him right in the back.
Borland>Beast

Originally posted by tulliman:
You:

Kinda reminds me of:

• Baldie
  • Veteran
I dunno but I think Lynch will run over Borland 6 out of 10 times. There's a reason why he's called "beast mode".
Willis has a tough time getting a clean drop on Beast. Borland would get owned if it is straight up.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
are you fkn kidding me? Lynch will run over that pipsqueak. Sure Borland will make the tackle, but if you think Borland is gonna lay lynch on his back, you're fkn delusional.
what if Borland turns into an all pro by the end of the season and going into the playoffs, what would we do by next season??
Share 49ersWebzone