LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Not what you expected, eh? Don't worry, my friends the future is now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

The latest in the long line of train wreck news we have received all season long has just come down from the mountain:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/76167-49ers-placing-patrick-willis-season-ending/

Yep, P-Willy, P-52, P-Doggy Dog of the Dog Pound might be down for the count. If true, it is a setback for our team, but not as devastating as you might think.

Concerned Niner fan: WE ARE DOOMED! No way on this planet we can replace P-52!

You are right. We can't and we won't. Besides the next great 49er linebacker is already up and running. Say hello to Chris Borland, tackling machine:

I hate to be the one to point this out to all of you, but the fact remains this game and this season are beyond our control. We can will all we want—I am a great one for trying to will you onward. Hell, I am trying to do it here. But even I cannot ignore what is happening before my eyes.

Concerned Niner fan: I KNEW IT! YOU ARE A QUITTER! YOU KNOW WE ARE AS f**kED AS ANYONE ELSE! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does a bump of cocaine, while chasing it with a shot of self-pity.

No. I have stated it. Place my posting career on the line for it. (For more see: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180166-trial-fire-comeback-thread/) And now, I am more convinced than ever that:

WE.

ARE.

GOING.

TO.

THE.

PLAYOFFS!

Friends, life never goes the way we want it to. Why should football be any different? And I know some of you have seen the so-called writing on the wall about Borland. We were all thinking the same thing: How do we keep this short albino T-Rex armed motherf**ker on the field!?!??!

Problem, though not as we wished it, solved.

In this existence there are no easy answers to anything. Sure, we wanted the perfect story. Trust me, I would have loved to pen it. But our journey to the playoffs is not a perfect one. Yes, Williams is now hurt too--come on down Quinton Dial. Yes, Bowman has lingering pain in his knee--Wilhoite, you keep on truckin' till 53 is ready to avenge himself and now his fallen brother.

Concerned niner fan: BUT THEY WERE FOR THE FUTURE! THE FUTURE! YOU KNOW? THE FUTURE!!!

Not what you expected, eh? Me either.

Don't worry, my friends the future is now.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
SAY MY NAME!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

Don't worry, my friends the future is now.

Share 49ersWebzone