• Veteran
Originally posted by FourNine49:
LOL

One game at a time young padawan

This
Originally posted by FourNine49:
LOL

One game at a time young padawan

We're fans we don't have to take it one game at a time. Players & coaches have to take it one game at a time. Bold predictions like this won't affect the team. It jus a fan expressing their faith which I agree with, go niners, "quest for six" started with that win over the Saints.
[ Edited by caliman4life on Nov 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM ]
Do we need to unjinx your jinx and do a reverse jinx? but by doing so we're unreversing the jinx by reversing the jinx so now....lol

#GONINERS!!!
We will finish 5-11
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Watch us lose to the Raiders

That is a big trap game, and raiders players featuring some ex niners will come to play

Niners 49

Raiders 0
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
We will finish 5-11

Thank you
Just a fan expressing his thoughts. And enough of the young padawan crap. I just don't choose to post 300 times a day on here. I've got a job to do and a country to serve.
We gotta get healthy and STAY healthy for that to happen. Hopefully Willis and Bowman come back in a couple weeks. Our offense needs to hit it's stride, featuring Gore and Hyde is our best strategy.
I truly believe this too.
12-4
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
We gotta get healthy and STAY healthy for that to happen. Hopefully Willis and Bowman come back in a couple weeks. Our offense needs to hit it's stride, featuring Gore and Hyde is our best strategy.

Agreed, but Borland has proved that we can go without a healthy Willis or Bowman. Having both of those guys back would be phenomenal for our defense though.

I'm feeling great about our team right now, yea we still have some offensive woes but I believe each game we will improve, even if it's little by little. Defensive studs are coming back. If we get maybe one or two extra QB hurries a game or even sacks now that aldon is back. Our secondary is gonna be so scary. I AM PUMPED UP to see how the rest of the season plays out!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

This right here (BOOK IT)!

Brown and Carlos are pissed, still!!!

Originally posted by LVJay:

This right here (BOOK IT)!

Brown and Carlos are pissed, still!!!

Don't ever say that!!!
We basically need to win out to KINDA control our own destiny.
BTW, I want to face the Raiders when they have at least 1 win. They'll play a lot less aggressively.

However if losing to OAK meant a SEA sweep I'd sign up for that in a heartbeat.
Share 49ersWebzone