LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 152 users in the forums

Fail Mary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Graham didn't even need to push off.
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/11/jimmy_graham_baffled_by_pass_i.html

I thought it that was bad call but.. Good Call. I did watch on ESPN talked about good call or bad call. I saw that Graham did push on Cox fell it.. Refs are correct that Good Call..
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
it's not payback
they called boldin for pass interference with less contact than that.
they better had called that on graham and they did. the officials weren't perfect today but they got every crucial call right and that's all you can really ask for.

Exactly !!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
PI, flop or not. wtf is so hard to grasp?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
a so called media expert said it was legit push...i did know there was such a thing .good job refs threw the flag and did not mess around
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
PI, flop or not. wtf is so hard to grasp?

This, if they were going to make that call vs Boldin when the 49ers looked like they were rolling towards a 28-10 lead, you gotta call it on Graham there for something far more blatant.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 10, 2014 at 10:29 AM ]
I'm not sure how anyone can be even thinking it's a bad call when three different refs throw their flags almost immediately. Look at the play again. It isn't like it's just one ref making a questionable judgement. A few refs saw it right away and reacted.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
niners should put Osgood on the hail marry defense
Originally posted by Hopper:

You are right he was going to out leap Cox. The Defense looked terrible on that play. Cox was were he was supposed to be but everyone else should have been crashing to the ball together. I don't understand when you know he is going to throw it up deep to 6'6" inch Graham Why do you not drop a guy like Kasim Osgood back deep that has can leap and is tall. I have seen other teams do things like this. Osgood would be the perfect guy as he is a receiver but a special teams standout.
Originally posted by Hopper:

That's questionable. Cox is in perfect position right in front of him and Cox has something like a 40 inch vertical leap.

He raped the Cox.

You can't put your hands on Cox , maybe if he was more gentle.
Originally posted by susweel:
niners should put Osgood on the hail marry defense

That's actually a good idea for hail mary situations. Just have him standing back there on the goal line ready to get into position to reject that thing like a blocked shot.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Graham f**ked up

Honestly, I think if Graham would have just jumped up as far as he could he probably would have came down with that ball. I'm glad he pushed off though. My heart stopped when he came down with it.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Graham f**ked up

Honestly, I think if Graham would have just jumped up as far as he could he probably would have came down with that ball. I'm glad he pushed off though. My heart stopped when he came down with it.
  • thl408

Share 49ersWebzone