LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Could the 2015 49ers...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fip24
  • Veteran
I think it is possible, maybe even likely that the 2015 49ers do not include Gore, Crabtree, Macdonald,Brooks and Iupati. Further, I wouldnt be surprised to see Vernon and/or P Willis let go and Aldon potentially traded.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fip24:
I think it is possible, maybe even likely that the 2015 49ers do not include Gore, Crabtree, Macdonald,Brooks and Iupati. Further, I wouldnt be surprised to see Vernon and/or P Willis let go and Aldon potentially traded.

We won so next season is put off for at least one week.
lol
edit
[ Edited by outside4949 on Nov 9, 2014 at 7:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Antix:
We won so next season is put off for at least one week.

This
Lmao

You heard it here first. No.

No way are Willis and Aldon not here next year. A couple of the others, probably.
"Aldon potentially traded."

I lost it.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by defenderDX:
"Aldon potentially traded."

I lost it.

Willis let go doe!

Gire quits the team
Vern is gone, unless he cuts his salary. And, that's ok. Here is his production this year:

OK, i'll bite

gone:
crabtree
iupati
vernon davis
ahmad brooks

stays:
gore
mcdonald
willis
aldon smith

We need Gore as it was evident today. I think Mcdonald will restructure and I think willis will do the same. I hate to say it, but Willis may have lost a step. Aldon is a top 2 pass rusher and you simply do not let that go, PERIOD.

Iupati and Crabs are gone as F/As and there's a distinct possibility that Brooks and Davis are gone due to salary to productivity ratio. Lynch has played WELL in the absence of A. Smith. I think him and Smith are the future. Unless Brooks takes a STEEP pay cut, he's gone. And Davis has one more year, but he has regressed significantly so far this year. I'm starting to think the reason why he held out for so long is because he knew that his best days were behind him. The problem is that we don't have an heir apparent for Davis, but we would still have Boldin and Stevie J as our WR.

I don't think this topic is as egregious as most posters may think. I think this is a good topic to discuss.
Iupati
Crabtree
Brooks gone

Cox extended and gore signs a reasonable deal. That's about it I believe

gone:
gore - unless he takes a paycut
brooks - cheaper younger replacements behind him
iupati - no money to pay a top 5 guard - replacements already on the roster
crabtree - production doesn't equal the money he wants

staying:
mcdonland - resigned on a cheaper deal
vernon - staying regardless
willis - crazy to suggest anything other than he'll be here

wildcard:
aldon - can go either way...i'd lean towards they keep him cause he's gonna be hard to replace...look at the 9 game he's missed and try to find the pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone