LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Is Michael Crabtree headed to Keyshawn Johnson territory? He mouthed off again...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Stevie > Crabs

This....I guess now we know where all the bad lockeroom talk and how Deion's dumb ass was "breaking" news.
Waaaaahhhh. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by CMIO:
This is where Deion comes into play. I bet he's playing in Jerry's world next year, alongside Dez.

Then I hope we face em because Aldon and Lynch are going to break Romo's back in half as we pummel their a$$es

Screw Crabtree. Doesn't deserve an extension. Boldin starts cause he is a better WR than Crabs is. Boldin had an off game with drops, but he still had 95 yards, and a TD. Stevie is for real, and should start ahead of Crabtree. Sick of his bs. I can't wait for free agency, let his overrated arse get either, 1. a big contract, in which he fails to prove up to it, or 2. signs a cheap deal cause he realizes he won't get as much as Dez Bryant, but knowing Eugene Parker, he will somehow get some team dumb enough to pay him elite money.
Yeah....we don't use him enough yet he is the number one look on almost all of our late game plays during kaps tenure.
damn double post.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Nov 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM ]
Yeah....coming into today Crab basically had the same number of targets as Boldin. 55 and 58, respectively. Boldin has just been more productive, because he's a better player.

Crab is simply not playing or adjusting well to the ball being spread around so much. He used to be the go-to guy on 3rd down, but now that's Boldin. His value as a FA is taking a hit with each game, and he's getting frustrated. Kind of understandable, but he comes off as a major douche when mouthing off to the media about it.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Sick of this dude, just shut your idiotic mouth and catch the passes that are thrown your way....

if anything, Lloyd is the one that should be b***hing......

Mouth wide open... someone lay some pipe on this fool
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
Stevie > Crabs

This....I guess now we know where all the bad lockeroom talk and how Deion's dumb ass was "breaking" news.

Absolutely!!
Stevie > Crabs

Talks like a rat, smells like a rat, must be the rat!

You guys are too bias. I'd be pissed too. This is a contract year and they are phasing him out. He's losing millions, literally. Yes, he's dropped some passes lately, but thats not like him.I'd be discouraged too.
II said he was trash last week..... And yep..
Stevie > Crabs

Talks like a rat, smells like a rat, must be the rat!

What's funny is if he doesn't drop that ball on I believe 2nd down, we might Not have needed the 50 yarder on 4th.
Maybe if he could catch the fade pass he wouldn't be complaining

All the s**t Deion talks about makes it even more clear that Crabtree mouths off to him
Stevie Johnson is far better than him anyway. Anybody who watches the games can see that. Stevie has three 1,000 + yard seasons. Something Crabtree has done only once ever.
Share 49ersWebzone