LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Is Michael Crabtree headed to Keyshawn Johnson territory? He mouthed off again...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ppl usually mouth off AFTER they done something well. He sucks and he's mouthing off?
We should Percy Harvin his ass
I feared this from day one. When your leading receiver is only getting 4-6 catches a game, WR's are going to get bored with this much talent to spread around. At least SJ is saying all the right things.
  • CMIO
Ironic considering all the drops he's had this year in key situations. Not to mention couldn't even fight for the ball in last year's NFCC game vs Sherman at the end, and had nothing to offer on the last 2 plays of the SB.

Have fun in Dallas buddy. Your blue cleats will fit right in in Jerry's world.
so three days ago he was all about the team and now hes crying cuz he cant be the team?
Originally posted by xberesx:

Honestly I wouldn't lose a seconds sleep if that happened. It's obvious that guy doesn't want to be here, all he does is b***h & complain. He is honestly the type of receiver that could get 11 receptions in a big win and he would probably complain that he should have had more if more of the balls were catchable
Originally posted by CMIO:
Ironic considering all the drops he's had this year in key situations. Not to mention couldn't even fight for the ball in last year's NFCC game vs Sherman at the end, and had nothing to offer on the last 2 plays of the SB.

If he goes to DAL then we are getting Dez because there is no way they can afford them both
  • CMIO
Don't know what Mr. Deion is talking about. We good here. [wink][wink]

Dude is the rat, and Deion and him got something going on the inside to get him back home to Dallas.

Needs to be demoted, IMO.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

If he goes to DAL then we are getting Dez because there is no way they can afford them both

This is where Deion comes into play. I bet he's playing in Jerry's world next year, alongside Dez.

he's is what he thought we wasn't.
Stevie > Crabs
he's a little b***h. everybody should've seen the writing on the wall when he held out his rookie year.
This is where Deion comes into play. I bet he's playing in Jerry's world next year, alongside Dez.

Then I hope we face em because Aldon and Lynch are going to break Romo's back in half as we pummel their a$$es
dez might run his mouth, but he actually produces. he doesn't get punked out in big games.
Share 49ersWebzone