There are 264 users in the forums

Is Michael Crabtree headed to Keyshawn Johnson territory? He mouthed off again...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
While I don't think the team will "Keyshawn" him, I think he's becoming a lot like Me-shawn. He couldn't even enjoy today's win without making sure he had these stupid comments

"I'm a third-down receiver," Crabtree told reporters. "I mean, I'm like the third option. So I come in and do my job. "Fourth down, I guess when they need me. I guess that's when I play."

http://espn.go.com/blog/san-francisco-49ers/post/_/id/10490/colin-kaepernicks-51-yard-bomb-to-michael-crabtree-saved-more-than-game
What a douche.I bet he's the cry baby snitch. He's only concerned about himself, not a team guy at all.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bench that fool
Id love it if he got deactivated for the rest of the season.
Sick of this dude, just shut your idiotic mouth and catch the passes that are thrown your way....

if anything, Lloyd is the one that should be b***hing......
f**k you Crabtree.... Catch the ball when it's thrown to you and you're lucky you even start cause God knows Stevie deserves it more than you.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Nov 9, 2014 at 6:04 PM ]
The way Crabtree and Boldin are playing we should be starting Johnson and Lloyd. Crabtree had 3 drops, Boldin 5. He needs to keep his mouth shut.
He should shut up and work on catching the damn ball. He has had some costly drops this season.
  • Jiks
At least he now realizes that is all he is.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Nov 9, 2014 at 6:05 PM ]
Get him the ball, and he'll shut up.

Originally posted by Kronos2560:

you mean he'll drop it.....
Originally posted by kezarvet49:
The way Crabtree and Boldin are playing we should be starting Johnson and Lloyd. Crabtree had 3 drops, Boldin 5. He needs to keep his mouth shut.

Bench Boldin? OK.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Stevie Johnson should be opposite Boldin anyway.........what a dumb ass!!
[ Edited by jimrat on Nov 9, 2014 at 6:07 PM ]
Stevie said he wanted to be here long term. Crabtree wants Dez Bryant money but ain't doing it on Sundays. He had his chances but Stevie has been doing more when he has been in so he will get looks. Crabtree has to earn his reps just like every other player. How you gonna whine after you win?
Originally posted by Kronos2560:

He's had the most targets.He's a whiny b***h.I want him off this team.
Share 49ersWebzone