LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Niners playoff position (Bracket Seeding)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The way this offense plays, if we go 10-6, it's a great season and I'm saying that after we just beat the Saints.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/type/playoffs
Originally posted by NCommand:
The way this offense plays, if we go 10-6, it's a great season and I'm saying that after we just beat the Saints.

12-4
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Put on a win streak and we should be ok, Seattle and AZ have a tough remaining schedule

Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Outside looking in, that's for sure!

I think the Div is a foregone conclusion, but with the current records it really seems like that the 2 WC spots are going to be very hard to get....

I would think we have to at least have an 11-5 record.....

I disagree. I think the cardinals and seahawks have the harder schedules remaining. I also think both teams will lose next week. We are still very much in this thing.

This!!!
If we hadn't already lost to Stanton and if the Rams could have managed a win today, then sure, but Stanton already filled in for them and played well, so to act like theyre just going to fold isn't realistic....

If they go .500 the rest of the way, we have to win out to get ahead of them.....that doesn't seem realistic....

++++

The rams game last week was a must win. Now we have to get lucky and hope for an implosion from some of the wild card contenders. Arizonas got this thing locked up even with stanton. The cards will at least split seattle and may beat us again. Peaple really think once they bottle up beastmode that wilson, kearse, and baldwin can get it done? Seems very unrealistic to me. The cards could beat us and beat seattle twice. It is not out of the question.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
If we hadn't already lost to Stanton and if the Rams could have managed a win today, then sure, but Stanton already filled in for them and played well, so to act like theyre just going to fold isn't realistic....

If they go .500 the rest of the way, we have to win out to get ahead of them.....that doesn't seem realistic....

++++

The rams game last week was a must win. Now we have to get lucky and hope for an implosion from some of the wild card contenders. Arizonas got this thing locked up even with stanton. The cards will at least split seattle and may beat us again. Peaple really think once they bottle up beastmode that wilson, kearse, and baldwin can get it done? Seems very unrealistic to me. The cards could beat us and beat seattle twice. It is not out of the question.

Cards won't beat us again....
Let's just win next week and not get ahead of ourselves. We lost to the Rams at home. Anyone can beat us if we go full retard on offense
Just need to put a win streak together like last year. The offense needs to put up a couple touchdown drives each game and the defense will give the team a chance to win.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
niners need philly to implode
Originally posted by FaTaL:
niners need philly to implode

There's a good chance philly and Dallas could implode. Just wait.

Just gotta keep winning, by whatever margin. I like the niners on the road, when they get home is when I get worried.
Originally posted by Janitor:
If it ended today the Seahawks would edge us out for the WC spot

As well as damn near half of the NFC
We need to figure out our 2nd half offensive problems before we talk playoffs. If we don't figure that out then there is no shot in hell we make the playoffs.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by NCommand:

12-4

Seriously? You're bold. I like it. In the PM WY MI thread I predicted 10-6 but I hope YOU are right.
We havent peeked yet and getting healthy good thing we got the giants next
Share 49ersWebzone