LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Niners playoff position (Bracket Seeding)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What does it matter if you we make the playoffs......we can't score points......would rather have higher draft picks at this point, besides we need to start targeting a true franchise QB...
No playoffs guys. not this year. too much crap playcalling, Krap Qbing, crap oline blocking and badluck injuries and yet another mistake 1st round pick (balk this offense needs speed on the outside). Best thing is let some of these young dudes get playing time and can roman and see if CK can learn growing pains. Rest bowman and draft better in the 1st round and sign a couple qualified blockers.

49ers need to shake things up. Bring in a vertical spped demon with some size who can put fear and create space. Every pass play looks like a struggle like it did from 2003 to 2010.
Detroit: Tampa Bay, Vikings, @Bears, @Packers. 1 Win ahead of us--->I assume that they will win at least two games, thus 10-6 record would be the worst.
Seattle: @Eagles, 49ers, @Cardinals, Rams --->assuming that Seattle wins both of the home games, they move to a 10-6 record at worst as well.
Dallas: @Bears, @Eagles, Colts, @Redskins --->could move to a 10-6, if they win against Bears and Redskins, which I strongly assume.

That means, we have to win 3 games at least.
Additional problem: I think that we won't possess a tiebreaker, neither against Hawks (lost both games) nor against the Lions (their conference record is better for now and could be better, if my "simulation" becomes reality.

Given these thoughts, our chances to get a playoff berth are very very slim.
Share 49ersWebzone