LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Props to Bill Vinovich's Crew!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
I thought the Officiating in this game was great. There wasnt a single call that i didnt agree with. They did miss a few holding calls on the interior of the line but those are always missed or looked over by every crew.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yep,. they did a good job. i like the way they threw the flag right away on grahm. sure cox may have taken a dive but that was a push off, hope cox did not hurt himself talking one for the team
Originally posted by THEB:
I thought the Officiating in this game was great. There wasnt a single call that i didnt agree with. They did miss a few holding calls on the interior of the line but those are always missed or looked over by every crew.

Completely agree. And, what do you know...great back and forth action by both teams with limited (if any) controversial/iffy calls. Almost a complete 180 from that debacle last week from Boger and his crew.
Originally posted by cciowa:
yep,. they did a good job. i like the way they threw the flag right away on grahm. sure cox may have taken a dive but that was a push off, hope cox did not hurt himself talking one for the team

Definite push off by Graham - thought it was more blatant than what Boldin was flagged for earlier in the game.
I think the neutral zone infraction against SF was a weird call. It looked like the OLine's reaction was pretty delayed, and it resulted in a first down for NO if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise, officiating was good.
Explains Graham's reasoning:

"The general consensus is, you go down there, you can kick somebody in the chest and go up there and get it and you'll be fine," Graham said. "But apparently not."
Originally posted by VinculumJuris:
I think the neutral zone infraction against SF was a weird call. It looked like the OLine's reaction was pretty delayed, and it resulted in a first down for NO if I'm not mistaken. Otherwise, officiating was good.

That was definitely the case on the left side with Lynch, but it was a lot closer on the right side with Brooks.
Unlike Boogers crew these guys let them play well done to the 4th less penalized crew in the league
Originally posted by sspiker:

"The general consensus is, you go down there, you can kick somebody in the chest and go up there and get it and you'll be fine," Graham said. "But apparently not."

Don't go away mad, just go away dude. Saints team is filled with whiners, always looking for flags and s**t, Brees got sacked and started waving his arms at the ref like "DID YOU SEE THAT, DID YOU SEE THAT, HE....HIT ME!!!"

Especially after they were handed a win pretty much last year on that BS roughing the passer call.

f**k 'em, I hope they miss the playoffs.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 9, 2014 at 3:43 PM ]
  • CMIO

LOL, what a dick.

That was definitely the case on the left side with Lynch, but it was a lot closer on the right side with Brooks.

This. On first look I agreed totally with john lynch at first that it was well delayed, but looking again brooks definitely came across following lynch and it was on his side that lineman moved almost simultaneously with brooks. They made the right call. Knowing what this game meant for both im glad they let them play, they left it all out the field. Great game.
About time.... The officiating in this league is a joke. Finally we get one decent game called.
Share 49ersWebzone