LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

The 4th and 10 Pass to Crabtree might have....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Saved our season....maybe??? Possibly?? Thoughts??
It was definitely the biggest play of the year so far. But, I'm not one that thought a loss took us out of it, we're likely not gonna win all 7 of the rest of our regular season games, it would have put way more pressure on the rest of the games but not took us out of it completely.
No doubt great catch by crab ball was underthrown was our season and 1st time the connection came thru hope to see more
Definitely the play of the year.

I absolutely love that it was Crabtree of all people catching that bomb.

And then Brooks with the strip sack fumble.

Great day.
Crabtree made a clutch play?!
For the moment, yeah, but it's not going to mean anything unless we keep winning. Onwards to the Giants game, and let's keep the momentum going.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
No doubt great catch by crab ball was underthrown was our season and 1st time the connection came thru hope to see more

Dude it was 51 yards across his body...... it was as well thrown as a professional QB in the NFL can throw in that situation!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
So far, yes. We gonna need a lot more.
Whose got the video?
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Seriously? A 50 yard bomb across his body and you are complaining (that is how I read it) that it was underthrown.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Definitely the play of the year.

I absolutely love that it was Crabtree of all people catching that bomb.

And then Brooks with the strip sack fumble.

Great day.

This
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Seriously? A 50 yard bomb across his body and you are complaining (that is how I read it) that it was underthrown.

Not complaining at all giving credit to crabtree for making the catch if he didnt you guys would be hammering him and it was a tough catch
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Can't-Miss-Play: Crabtree's 51-yard Catch

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick finds wide receiver Michael Crabtree on a 51-yard pass late in the 4th quarter.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/CantMissPlay_Crabtrees_51yard_Catch/1fabdd81-c06a-4030-982b-3d71d8217066
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buchy:
Dude it was 51 yards across his body...... it was as well thrown as a professional QB in the NFL can throw in that situation!

It wasnt across his body. He planted his feet and squared up before the throw
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Buchy:

It wasnt across his body. He planted his feet and squared up before the throw

A REAL NFL QB would have put the ball another yard down field so Crabtree wouldn't have to break stride and kept on running into the end zone to win the game. Trade Kaep.
Share 49ersWebzone