LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

THE RANT OF OUR LIVES: How we just need a F***ING WIN!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BreesusHChrist:
What is with all the wrestling posts? I came here because I wanted to stir up some banter with adults, not children in a land of make believe!! Seahawk fans are correct...y'all are a bunch of young whiny

Goodbye. Try working on that personal charm thing. One day it may be worth talking to you.
I agree with us as fans being spoiled, we've let the success of the last 3 years take over, and I gotta say it felt pretty damn good to be on top.

But I think a lot of us are just scared to going back to 2004 when we really had nothing, and couldn't do anything.

Difference is, we have everything, but still can't do anything. THERES GOTTA BE A FIX!

Now I've been on this site since 2005, a lot of us were in here, but not as many people are in here now since we became successful in 2011.

But for a lot of you, I don't know if you were following the Niners between 2004-2010, things were much worse.

I declared myself Faithful from 2004 until now, I've only loved the niners more n more each season.

I've watched every game in the last 10 Years!

My point is, we've seen worse, and even if we didn't do anything this season, i'll still be in here, on this forum.

Wearing my 49er GEAR, it doesn't change for me.

NOW, let's get this damn team going again! have faith in the players to step UP!

OH! P.S.!

IF YOUR BANDWAGON GTFO!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Right after our loss this past Sunday, I thought to myself, "I bet Fro will post a thread this week." Glad my prediction was right--this s**t is hilarious

Ditto
Share 49ersWebzone