LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

THE RANT OF OUR LIVES: How we just need a F***ING WIN!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
pretty sure i just witnessed webzone history.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
It's all o line. No Roman and no Kap but all o line and anyone who hasn't posted on webzone for over 7 years isn't a real fan. Got it. (Insert lame patronizing collage here, insulting 90% of the forum) love, "new guy" aka not real fan.
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by THEB:
pretty sure i just witnessed webzone history.

Most subjective emotional post ever or most insults rolled into one ever?
Yeah. Let's get a wins. Go 49ers.
After reading this I felt the need to post this video

All that being said I doubt we pull it off in New Orleans on Sunday
You're here just in the nick of time, fro

• DeUh
  • Veteran
The inches we need are everywhere around us.

On this team we fight for that inch.

On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch. Cause we know when we add up all those inches thats going to make the f**king difference between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.

Now I cant make you do it. You gotta look at the guy next to you. Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team because he knows when it comes down to it you are gonna do the same thing for him.

Thats a team gentlemen and either we heal now as a team or we will die as individuals.

That's football guys. That's all it is.

Now, whatcha gonna do ?

- Al Pacino -
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I have s tupid psychotic feeling the 49ers TURN AROUND THEIR SEASON WITH A WIN vs The AINTS.

C'mon man!! That's a stupid psychotic statement!! Y'all can't win against Payton in the Dirty South!! We can't wait for the 4Nerds to come on down!! Rookie Center, cry baby Tackle?? Haha, Kaep is toast!! Start accepting 4-5 ladies!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by BreesusHChrist:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I have s tupid psychotic feeling the 49ers TURN AROUND THEIR SEASON WITH A WIN vs The AINTS.

C'mon man!! That's a stupid psychotic statement!! Y'all can't win against Payton in the Dirty South!! We can't wait for the 4Nerds to come on down!! Rookie Center, cry baby Tackle?? Haha, Kaep is toast!! Start accepting 4-5 ladies!!

KING: Ohhhhhhh, I don't like the sound of that.

JR: No sir. Me either. That sound folks is the sound of one pissed off HOF poster.

King: Look! Fro is laughing! He is yucking it up with the ass clown Saints fan who has come to start trouble!

JR: OH King, HE AIN'T LAUGHING NO MORE!

JR: HE DUN' IT, AGAIN, KING! HE STUNNED THAT SUMb***h STRAIGHT TO HELL!
What is with all the wrestling posts? I came here because I wanted to stir up some banter with adults, not children in a land of make believe!! Seahawk fans are correct...y'all are a bunch of young whiny cry babies!!

Is that a bra-less female at a wrasslin contest.......??? Shocking.....
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by BreesusHChrist:
What is with all the wrestling posts? I came here because I wanted to stir up some banter with adults, not children in a land of make believe!! Seahawk fans are correct...y'all are a bunch of young whiny cry babies!!

You came here to troll and you ran into me. You want witty banter here it comes. You got lucky last year, your quarterback was sacked and fumbled the ball and everybody from here to Bourbon street know it. But no, they threw the flag and bailed your ass out. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE GAME, THE NFL BAILED YOUR ASS OUT! It not only bailed your sorry asses out, it changed the complexion of the playoff picture for the Niners.

Just in case you forgot:

I am from the south. I've been to the city where the Gulf and the mighty Mississippi tower above. I've walked down the streets where the wine flows and the women are perpetually topless, but I'll be damned, fine sir, If I allow another dude from another team to roll in here looking for an internet tough guy moment. The above picture is how we are taught to play ball in the south. You must be one of those subway fans. Surely, you are not from a parish. Must be one of those fans that hopped on the Saints after they started winning.

Yeah, the Niners have been beat down, flagged to death, and used. But, we have nothing to lose now. You guys are hot, feeling good. Time to repay the favor for last year and that b******t call in the dome.

Hell, you probably don't even eat Crawfish.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 7, 2014 at 7:07 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone