LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

THE RANT OF OUR LIVES: How we just need a F***ING WIN!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
This thread was originally titled: "The Season of Our Lives". But right now, we f**king stink. I mean late 80s' WCW bad. You know, before the Monday Night Wars back when women had silicon implants (think the s**t you caulk (Ha, Ha, I said caulk, but it sounds like COCK) your sink with.).

New Guy: f**k you, Fro! f**k you, you go to hell and die! We have no heart. Our offensive line has a bigger gap than Heidi Fleiss!

http://hiyoooo.com/

Yes, New "Angry" Guy, who is really just Old ass "PBM" Guy in disguise. I agree, our O-line is offensive, but for all the f**king wrong reasons. We have a rookie at center, a guy that is twirling around, dudes that are rusty, and one dude built like a brick s**t house, and dare I say, equally intellectually inept as one.

Heckling, but still Angry Guy: Fro, you don't know nothin'. I have been here all of three years. You know, the entire amount of time that the Niners have been good again. But now we suck. Where can I turn in my foam finger? And f**k Roman, we should s**t can him!

I'll see your blind rage and raise you an "IDGAF". Roman is a problem, it is worth noting that, but blindly calling for his head without examining some of the limitation on the O-Line? SHHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEETTTT, Partner. You best look at the tape.

Maybe, I am just getting old. Maybe, I am past my expiration date. Or maybe I am tired of s**t like:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/180077-you-believe-colin-kaepernick-answer/

I love AB, I do. He is HOF, and I am proud to have been a part of bringing him in. But, you got to be careful with this stuff. He was legitimately making a dollar and sense argument from there it went full potato.

Ninertalk has at times been a cesspool. A dirty, dank, disgusting place full of arrogance and resentment and the occasional dick-waving. I have waged ideological battle in here over:

Coaches (SEE ALL THE s**tTY ONES BEFORE HARBS)

Quarterbacks (SEE ALL THE s**tTY ONES BEFORE KAP--YES, FOR YOU REVISIONISTS, THAT INCLUDES ALEX SMITH (Personal note: I like Alex, good dude. You should PM him.))

Offense (SEE THE PAST DECADE PRIOR TO THIS RUN)

Defense (SAME s**t AS ABOVE)

Management (SEE "DORKS")

The Stadium issue (SEE THE STICK WAS A DUMP. NOW, WE HAVE SOME STATE OF THE ART s**t THAT NOBODY GOES TO OR KNOWS HOW TO PROPERLY CHEER AT--SANS STONEY (HOF) AND A HANDFUL OF OTHER MOTHER f**kERS WITH TRUE NUT SACKS.)

All of this and more has been waged in here, but now, in the moment of our discontent, we have decided to unleash the f**king Kraken! Ninertalk has decided to b***h about all of them at the same time!

I am the King of picking you up. Let's face it. When you come to see your boy, who has much love for all of you f**king crazy b*****ds, you come to laugh and pick up your spirits. But s**t, man. How can I save a patient that keeps stabbing itself in the chest with a spoon? How can I give you my blood when you are eviscerating yourselves?

You ain't ever lied, Morpheus. The POTATO IS STRONG HERE. BUT SO THE f**k AM I.

People have called me the muse of the zone, the voice of ninertalk, the f**ker that won't go away, and perhaps my favorite, "a good dude". Look some of you are new, so I'll tell you. I cut my teeth in Ninertalk back when we really had something to b***h about: Dennis Erickson.

Ninertalk circa 15 mins ago.

And even back then it wasn't this bad. Back then we accepted we sucked, and as my main dude Rubberneck noted, we banded together. Now? We are tearing at each others' flesh over everything possible. It is the QB, it is the Coach, it is Roman, it is Aldon, it is VD, it is Obama (really? lulz), it is Goodell, it is this, it is that.

Want to see what came up when I typed "GIVES" into google:

Yep, FRANK GORE GIVES A f**k! THAT'S WHO GIVES A f**k!

Recently FWANKIE stated:

"We're going to the playoffs," Gore said.

"We're going to do it," he added. "We have great coaches. We have great guys. The last three years, we've been spoiled. That's where we want to go, to get to the postseason. Once everybody takes care of their jobs, we have a great shot."

Charlene, that ain't spin. THAT IS PURE DICK CONFIDENCE. CORRECTION HOF BIG DICK CONFIDENCE.

For almost eleven years, eleven years my dudes, I have come in here when we are down. I have tried to the best of my fledgling abilities to grab you by the balls and tickle them. I wanted you to laugh. Most of the time, I got a fist full of pubes for my efforts. BUT GOD DAMN IT. I NEED YOU TO BELIEVE. I NEED YOU, YES, YOU, MOTHERf**kER! TO STAND UP! PUSH AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER, GRAB YOUR JUNK AND REPEAT AFTER ME:

WE.

ARE.

GOING.

TO.

THE.

PLAYOFFS!

AND IT STARTS WITH ME AS A FAN! WITH THE NINERS AS PLAYERS AND COACHES! AND IT STARTS THIS WEEKEND!

I will raise the stakes. If I am wrong, I will accept a timeout from the SUPERBOWL to the NFL DRAFT.

Boys, you are my dudes. BUT I CAN NO LONGER CARRY THE ZONE WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

I remain Fropwns.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 5, 2014 at 5:58 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
woo wee

motherf**kin cold cuts!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**k yeah
I was going to fully support this post but after re-reading it and finding no mention of Tito the pizza delivery boy I now find it hard to concur.
This is the amen-iest thing ever said. In short, love your team.
Just Win Baby! I don't care how! Just Win Baby!
I have s tupid psychotic feeling the 49ers TURN AROUND THEIR SEASON WITH A WIN vs The AINTS.
Let's roll 49ers!
IM HYPE
F@*K em all.....we got this ish here

Ghana lose
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Right after our loss this past Sunday, I thought to myself, "I bet Fro will post a thread this week." Glad my prediction was right--this s**t is hilarious
Right after our loss this past Sunday, I thought to myself, "I bet Fro will post a thread this week." Glad my prediction was right--this s**t is hilarious
I'm on board!!
Share 49ersWebzone