LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

alive if we can make playoff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerJedi:
Alive if we can make Superbowl

I figured out because I knew it because They are injured some from Cowboys, Eagles, Cards from QB. They have problem for wins less from Saints. Then we have a perfect time this year. We must fight to get wins and get 6 wins games to Go.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
How can anybody think we can make the Super Bowl with the way our offense is performing? Let's be realistic here....

See: the 2012 Ravens.

Yep. I really blames on Culliver because he looked fool his act and fake because he allowed Ravens got Td. I already have eyes on Culliver. . We must ask to Culliver for f**kin questions. Did he was fake act and allow to Ravens got TD because he was bad moods about 49ers fans for issue as Gay? Culliver was dumb enough. 49ers fans are freedom and not gay area in SF. Show respect our 49ers team! Let's play!
How can anybody think we can make the Super Bowl with the way our offense is performing? Let's be realistic here....

Yep. I really blames on Culliver because he looked fool his act and fake because he allowed Ravens got Td. I already have eyes on Culliver. . We must ask to Culliver for f**kin questions. Did he was fake act and allow to Ravens got TD because he was bad moods about 49ers fans for issue as Gay? Culliver was dumb enough. 49ers fans are freedom and not gay area in SF. Show respect our 49ers team! Let's play!

as long as we tie philly or dallas we good to go for playoffs.
Originally posted by genz22:
Lions may fall apart as well. I hope Cards sweep Seahawks. Eagles aren't a threat with Sanchez.

Well. I wanted Lions should get wins more. I don't wanted Green Bay get a playoff. Green Bay is tough game.
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:
as long as we tie philly or dallas we good to go for playoffs.

Hehe..
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
our recipe for success is throw it to boldin and run it with gore and hyde

Kap is f**kin finally his improved. I wanted Kap must check other Wrs if they are coverage all on WRS then must fast to check on Gore or Hyde when no one's coverage on Gore or Hyde then must quick to throw on Gore or Hyde a time!...

Important to check other wr, te, then Rb. That is simple. Kap must learn about to check other and check other then must quick to check a Time.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
our recipe for success is throw it to boldin and run it with gore and hyde

Kap is f**kin finally his improved. I wanted Kap must check other Wrs if they are coverage all on WRS then must fast to check on Gore or Hyde when no one's coverage on Gore or Hyde then must quick to throw on Gore or Hyde a time!...

Important to check other wr, te, then Rb. That is simple. Kap must learn about to check other and check other then must quick to check a Time.
Share 49ersWebzone