LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

alive if we can make playoff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm In!! the 49ers are making a BuZz.
I always have faith in our beloved 49ers! LETS DO THUS!!!!

Btw where is Buzz from?
I always have faith in our beloved 49ers! LETS DO THIS!!!!

Btw where is Buzz from?
I'm in!!
If roman can get fired asap our season will change for the good ,.god bless the 49ers to get in the playoffs ..& win the Super Bowl amen
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I watched on ESPN about the wins records for New Orleans is 4-4 and Carolina Panthers is 3-5-1 and Green Bay is 5-3 and Seattle is 5-3. And 49ers is 4-4

I alway angry but I just want to say sorry to everyone from 49ers fans.. Don't tell to kap for negative. we should blame on Offense Line and Boone too... I wanted to kap must yell at Offense Lines and Boone must protect and be patience with him when kap would throw a times.

I think, we can give chance time to kap and cheer up and forgive to kap. .. Please don't hate to me. I am thinking of alot if we can get a playoff. I think, New Orleans and Carolina Panthers are probably out for playoff? Yeah I beleive it...

Go 49ers beat at New Orleans. . Go 49ers..

Like the optimism but Kap had a hand in the loss too. He had a chance to win the game and choked. In the end though the HC/OC & OL need to take the brunt of it.

I think the division is gone but we're definitely still alive. No way all of these teams keep playing at that high level, Cowboys, Eagles, Lions & Packers.

All bets are off if we make the playoffs.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Maiocco had a post today about playoff odds based on computer simulations. We're around a 25% chance of making the playoffs. Not bad, when you think about it. We're likely to miss the playoffs, but still have a reasonable chance of making it.

By the way people talk on here, you'd think that our odds were astronomical and that Jim Harbaugh is already fired.

and cut Colin Kaepernick. sign a vet next year, have Kap gone by the year after.
We're winning Superbowl 49
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I watched on ESPN about the wins records for New Orleans is 4-4 and Carolina Panthers is 3-5-1 and Green Bay is 5-3 and Seattle is 5-3. And 49ers is 4-4

I alway angry but I just want to say sorry to everyone from 49ers fans.. Don't tell to kap for negative. we should blame on Offense Line and Boone too... I wanted to kap must yell at Offense Lines and Boone must protect and be patience with him when kap would throw a times.

I think, we can give chance time to kap and cheer up and forgive to kap. .. Please don't hate to me. I am thinking of alot if we can get a playoff. I think, New Orleans and Carolina Panthers are probably out for playoff? Yeah I beleive it...

Go 49ers beat at New Orleans. . Go 49ers..

Like the optimism but Kap had a hand in the loss too. He had a chance to win the game and choked. In the end though the HC/OC & OL need to take the brunt of it.

I think the division is gone but we're definitely still alive. No way all of these teams keep playing at that high level, Cowboys, Eagles, Lions & Packers.

All bets are off if we make the playoffs.

Yes, I know kap was loss and choke but f**kin sack on kap for 8 times. I don't understand why. And plus some of people hate on kap? when he heard it already? He will going down? Hmm interest. I guess kap is culture the way. Then I learned about that Kap is the way.

So. Don't negative on kap. And leave him alone. Kap need learn about his was mistake but get better again for next time and everyday if he can do it. We

Yes. We're definitely still alive and no worry about it. We have a great guys our team. We can chance to get better for fight a wins by mine! Hopefully and keep Faithful for 49ers as always. .

Cowboys is problem because Romo was out when they did loss game last sunday.

Eagles was lucky when they won because Sanchez won game. But I hope Sanchez will mess up and loss game this sunday. Sanchez is not enough practice for Eagles or not enough study his playbook. Wait and see this sunday.. I hope Sanchez should loss game.. Hopeful.

Lion is nothing tough but they are lucky a wins games.. but they are probably going loss games this November and December because they are bad luck from last year. I hope they can do same thing from last year.. hopefully. .

Green Bays are still healthy for balance when keep fight to get wins and lucky alive.. damn. I hope other team must fight heavy on Green Bays make will Lost for healthy then possibly to get loss games.

Originally posted by 15crabtree:
If roman can get fired asap our season will change for the good ,.god bless the 49ers to get in the playoffs ..& win the Super Bowl amen

If kap is still struggle and blame on roman?. Then we need clean again our team . We need get more new creative for playbook and keep practice to process times. We can practice and plenty time for 4 or 6 days when get rest for one day.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 5, 2014 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
I'm In!! the 49ers are making a BuZz.

Keep faithful for us. Go 49ers.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Yeah. That's right.
Originally posted by braap49er:
I always have faith in our beloved 49ers! LETS DO THIS!!!!

Btw where is Buzz from?

Go spread to many people for Faithful will hear us. Let's do this!

I am from Texas.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm in!!

Most of people alway called in!! Let 49ers will hear for us. Cheer up bro. Let's go 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone