LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Will the 49ers come away with a (W) in New Orleans

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will the 49ers come away with a (W) in New Orleans

Hell yeah we're going to win. Gore's going to carry this team on his nutsack and after the game after he puts up 140 yds and 2 tds he's going to be slapping his dong on Roman's and Harbaws' faces telling them both, "see what happens when you stick with our bread and butter, lemme knock some more sense into you so this sticks for the rest of the season *slap* *slap* *slap*"
Personally, I think we beat the s**t outta them.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
With our putrid offense? no
Every team in the NFL has hit ups and downs except the Cards. Brady was being shipped out early in the season, the Broncos fell to earth in Foxboro, up until a few weeks ago we were waiting for the Steelers to bench Big Ben. The Colts had the Steelers roll up 600 yards against them. Last week was tough but Fisher plays the NFC West tight. The 49ers are due to hit an up cycle, and I say this week. Isn't parity what this League is all about?
Picking the Niners. Kap plays better on the road and we have played the Saints well just as STL plays us well.

The main reason, Saints heavily rely on their offense and our defense is playing strong right now. My main concern is our LB coverage against any team.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
The wheels came off this wagon last weekend. This weekend is the crash and burn; the end of the season and, regrettably, the Harbaugh era in SF.

Marcus Martin and this abysmal offense in the hostile Superdome?

New Orleans 34
San Francisco 13

A win would be HUGE but it's wholly unrealistic to expect the Niners to even keep the game close given what we've seen from this team this season. There's no heart, no passion, no fire, no practicality, no hope. It's like no one wants to be there on gameday, from coaching staff to players. No one is having fun. You can say the losing has a part in that but they weren't even having fun in victory this year.

The honeymoon is over. And when all is said and done, we're still left without another lombardi trophy 20 years later. That's what stings. All of this would be forgivable if we had at least one these past 3 years. God only knows when that next one will come.

Weren't having fun in victory this year? This is just making stuff up to fit your preconceptions. No fire? Ditto. Unrealistic to keep it close? Here is how close it is. With Aldon we win big. Without him the game is open.
I was at both the KC and PHI games, near the field. I don't know what team you're watching but if you think the Niners have fire and are having fun out there, you're mistaken.

We win big with Aldon? Does he play on offense?—An offense, which ranks almost dead last in YAC, and 22nd in overall passing?

I have no preconceptions. I am going by what I see, and I see a team that is not very good at all.
I'm predicting Fat Man Brooks gets a pick 6!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I was at both the KC and PHI games, near the field. I don't know what team you're watching but if you think the Niners have fire and are having fun out there, you're mistaken.

We win big with Aldon? Does he play on offense?—An offense, which ranks almost dead last in YAC, and 22nd in overall passing?

I have no preconceptions. I am going by what I see, and I see a team that is not very good at all.

Okay, okay, you win. I can see you're very passionate about that conviction of yours that there is no hope.
11-5. 49ers will be 11-5 and the #5 seed. The only loss I see which may be a win or loss is the Seacheaters game.

I'm going Jim Fassel circa 2000 Whoever wants in get in, whomever wants out get out, this team is going to the playoffs and I'll call the plays!!
Playoffs,you wanna talk about playoffs, playoffs?!How about we just win a damn game first. New orleans pulls out the defensive strategy book on Monday.Tuesday a fight insues on the field over who will be the 10 men in the box against the niners this week. HarRoman over compensate from all the pressure by running Gore 30 times for 75 yards.Kap throws for 225 yards,1 touchdown,1 wtf was that throw pic and we get 3 more fg's and reach our 16 point average. Meanwhile NO with Sean Payton trying to find their rythm still score 30 with an actual NFL offensive scheme.

Can a defense also play offense in the same game??Fangio would be the play caller. Bet we hang a 25 spot on em' Even if it's caus the D can't stop laughing long enough to stop fullback Justin Smith bashing through the line. Points would still count you know.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i wouldn't be surprised either way, a win, loss, huge win, huge loss. You never know with this team. So inconsistent.
Don't loose sight of the most likely 49ers win scheme. The 5 fg win.
yes, they win a dogfight 28-24.
If Boldin, Gore, and Johnson are featured more in the offense. Besides Staley these guys are the only guys i see who fight,.who have heart. Especially Boldin.
Share 49ersWebzone