LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Did Joe Staley give us clues to the offensive woes?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
the more i think about it, jesus, fury hit the nail right now the head,.,. every one is worse under this staff and for that reason, every f**king one of them, beloved rathman included, need to go the minute the last game comes to an end. as a matter of fact during the last game of the year, they should change the locks on the doors so the so called coaches and teachers we have can not get back in

They could paint a goal line and endzone in front of the building. Theres no way this staff could find their way in there!
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Staley is just another player on this team that is player far worse than he's capable of. Sound familiar? Management have flat out ruined this team. They will talk about this 10 years from now on one of those top 10 shows on NFL Network about epic gigantic failures.

Everyone is worse under this staff.
i fell for the line," we will have great teachers to help the players get better this year". i am so upset, not about being proven wrong cuz i am used to that. i am not upset the x coach and oc is gone. the bill of goods and garbage that was sold to us fans is upsetting to me and then to see it all implode. the powers to be were sure chatty last year but this year they have said nothing. there is a serious disconnect between the true fans of this franchise and the powers to be which has been created by the powers to be and i still believe they are clueless about that

Me too!

Also, we will need to get/develop a replacement for Staley VERY soon.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Dec 20, 2015 at 9:04 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sourball:
the more i think about it, jesus, fury hit the nail right now the head,.,. every one is worse under this staff and for that reason, every f**king one of them, beloved rathman included, need to go the minute the last game comes to an end. as a matter of fact during the last game of the year, they should change the locks on the doors so the so called coaches and teachers we have can not get back in

They could paint a goal line and endzone in front of the building. Theres no way this staff could find their way in there!

i hate them all so much
We have the worst overall oline possible. Boone is not a great player, and he will be gone next year. Davis? An ok player,in one aspect of his game only, and unreliable after his sudden decision to take a year off. Devey and Pears??? Freaking garbage. And people worry about Staley??? He will be fine if we had someone else calling the plays, and some competent help around him.

Staley has a bad game, so what? I blame the coaches, not him for his stats this year.
Originally posted by mojave45:

Staley has a bad game, so what? I blame the coaches, not him for his stats this year.

I posed the question BEFORE the game.

Staley isn't one of the best LTs in the league any more. He's downright bad run blocking now.

If he had a road-grading LG next to him again, his deficiencies in run blocking would be masked; but the Niners don't have that guy any more.

And blame the coaches for a guy who'd been playing in the league for almost a decade? No. Joe doesn't need better coaching; he knows what he's doing by now.

Its not like Rathman had a lot to work with,given the injuries and pathetic OL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kezar49er:

Its not like Rathman had a lot to work with,given the injuries and pathetic OL

the hell with him and the hell with all of the so called coaches on this staff
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by verb1der:
lol

God that is pathetic

You guys don't know the backstory.

Quick to troll.

That pro bowl DE kept doing spin moves every down. Finally , he did the fakey one seen here snd got the best of Staley.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 21, 2015 at 9:27 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone