LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Did Joe Staley give us clues to the offensive woes?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Antix:
God that is pathetic

He did what he was supposed to do, Ware just pulled a terrific move right there, that is very difficult to defend because 99 times out of a 100, that DE goes to the inside and Staley blocks him off, Ware bounced out and Staley was caught flat footed. I don't have an issue with that, s**t happens versus great pass rushers, what I do have an issue with is the overall performance of the offensive line on Sunday

you shouldn't have to explain stuff like that to people here.

I swear some have s**tty lives or something and just like to bash anyone they have an opportunity to.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 4, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
you shouldn't have to explain stuff like that to people here.

I swear some have s**tty lives or something and just like to bash anyone they have an opportunity to.

Seriously.
Originally posted by cciowa:
staley needs to shut the f**k up, he is a huge part of the problem

Agreed. Do your fcuking job and everything else will take care of it self.. Staley as the captain and leader of that line should show some leadership instead of pouting and sucking just because the other guys are struggling..

I miss Harris Barton
Football is no different than any other sport. If you have a s**tty scheme your play will suffer no matter how good you are.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Football is no different than any other sport. If you have a s**tty scheme your play will suffer no matter how good you are.

This.
haha...that's pretty bad...goodness...
I am sure nobody feels worse than Staley after the rams loss. But I am also sure he would heave loved to see the 49ers call more running plays. Stick to shorter routes in the passing game and not have so many empty backfield plays. How about a few more roll outs? We got our only TD on a roll out.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

This.

And it doesn't matter how good the schemes are when your guards lose the battle in less than 1.5 seconds.
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by verb1der:
lol

God that is pathetic

Not really he was going against a hall of fame pass rusher who hit him with a risky fake and it worked. Not the end of the world. Id rather him fall victim to a move like that ONCE. Than get ran through and over powered week in week out. Joe has been the only person consistently healthy on the dline and I just think he is over compensating right now. Not to mention he normally sees the opponets best pass rusher week in week out. So yeah he will have some bad tape out there but I promise you his good out weighs the bad.
Originally posted by cciowa:
staley needs to shut the f**k up, he is a huge part of the problem

Isn't that essentially what Staley said by saying "we?"

Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

This.

And it doesn't matter how good the schemes are when your guards lose the battle in less than 1.5 seconds.

This wasn't happening before. Do you think the guards collectively decided to become turn styles this season?
http://t.co/eYEPXqKbWD

Wonder who wasn't being held accountable?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Good read

Roman
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Roman

This. Nice way of saying the mentality will change with a new system in place and a reason to believe again.
Share 49ersWebzone