@ NYG = Loss (Roman fired)
vs Redskins = Win
vs Seahawks = Win
@ Raiders = Win
@ Seahawks = Loss
vs Chargers = Win
vs Cardinals = Loss (Harbaugh fired)

8-8 feels real.
the only thing i will disagree with is we may win the giants game, , what is the diff with 8-8 and 9-7? note i did not disagree with the two firings, but i really think Jh and his fat little henchmen are locked at the hip and will go down together at the same time

How bout Jed get it over with and fire those two bozos... maybe we'll have a better chance at winning against NO, NY, Cards and Cawks
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If the offense can get it together I can see us finishing 12-4

i love this team but just do not see this,,,,,,,, if our offense gets it together,, they have not all year long cept for some flashes and glimpses, what makes you think it will get any better,, now i know it can not get any worse or i think it can not get any worse than sunday.. for the last three years all we say is

if the offense gets it together
if roman gets his head out of his ass
if roman gets it

my god, look at yesterday,,,,, the tit has run dry with him, there are no more excuses or hope and change blather

Gotta keep the faith man. Something inside of me is telling me that this roller coaster ride will end with a magical Super Bowl run (maybe it's the homer in me) but I'm not losing hope just yet.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Nov 3, 2014 at 5:05 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is what I truly believe.

@ Saints = Loss
vs Redskins = Win
vs Seahawks = Win
@ Raiders = Win
@ Seahawks = Loss
vs Chargers = Win

8-8 feels real.
the only thing i will disagree with is we may win the giants game, , what is the diff with 8-8 and 9-7? note i did not disagree with the two firings, but i really think Jh and his fat little henchmen are locked at the hip and will go down together at the same time

How bout Jed get it over with and fire those two bozos... maybe we'll have a better chance at winning against NO, NY, Cards and Cawks
if jed had any balls he would demand roman get fired , back jh into a corner and see how it unfolds. but i could live with your theory after this putrid example of those two not allowing our team the chance to win a must win game
If this happens 11-5 You deserve an OSCAR.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
and then i go one step further,,,,,,,, if we get rid of those two,, then we force mayo to get a penis transplant. the power of his penis is impotent just like our offense,, if you clean house, then you clean house,, everything should be on the table, even mayos penis. i am sorry but it has come to this,,,,,,, yes we have all danced around it and no one has wanted to discuss it but mayos penis is not what it was two years ago and is a huge part of the problem as well. if mayo is not willing to make a change then we have to do it by force as a group. it has come down to this and you all know it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
If this happens 11-5 You deserve an OSCAR.

and i would be the first to step up and say i was wrong in losing faith back on november third,, but as long as roman is here,, it is not going to improve
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Here's how the rest of the season will unfold and I truly believe this...

First I'd like to point out something that led me to the outcome that I foresee..

1) The team has not quit.. With the exception of the Denver blowout we have been in every game.. Our defense has played exceptionally hard despite the multitude of injuries to star players... This is very, very important..

@N.O - We will come away with a season altering Win.. It will be the turning point of the season for the 2014 SF 49ers.. A much needed confidence boosting win.. Don't discount the return of our emotional leader, the greek mythical god (Sir Patrick Willis).. Having him in the huddle with the very possible return of Aldon Smith will give this team the shot in the arm that it's needed all season long.. It is not easy to make it to 4 straight NFC title games.. This team has been playing with clouded judgement for the better part of the season. It's hard, it's hard, the grueling week to week grind can beat you into the ground.. This team is battle tested and I have every confidence that we will save our season on Sunday.. Look for Kaep to run for over 100 yards, he will be unleashed. This is our "Kitchen sink" game.. Getter done- Record 5-4

2) @NYG - This game worries me like hell.. Historically the Giants have had our number but this isn't the same Giants team. Not afraid of their weak running game or Eli Manning. We will go in there and record a win.. Record 6-4...

3) vs Washington - Home game. After riding a 2 game winning streak we are back in the confines of our supreme home field lack of advantage.. It's okay though.. Better playing on a neutral field than on the road.. Yes it's that bad... I'm banking on the fact that we will be very healthy by this time and we are due for a home win vs a weaker opponent. Riding a 2 game winning streak we take care of business. Record 7-4

4) vs Nemesis Seattle -I think this game means more to SF than the entire season it self.. We left a lot of pain on the field in Seattle. We owe those Mo Fo's a favor and it will be returned.. I have every confidence we that we will be intune and firing on all cylinders by this game.. HARBS won't lose to Pete the Cheat. Record 8-4

5) @ Oakland - This game terrifies me because it's the time of game that could be the nail in the coffin type game.. There is a possibility we lose in some insane fashion that would make last nights loss seem acceptable.. We should absolutely beat the Raiders and believe we will. We are the better team. Record 9-4

6) @Seattle - Loss (Record 9-5)

7) vs San Diego- I'm hoping this team has fallen apart at the seams by the time they come down to Levi.. Chargers usually fall off in the 2nd half of the season. With SF coming off a loss in Seattle the week before with a wildcard at stake, Bowman's return catapults the Niners to an emotional win over the Chargers. (Record 10-5)

8) vs Arizona (Revenge) Win and We're in game.. Carson Palmer you're a fcuking reject that I have absolutely zero fear from.. Arizona is a poor mans version of the SF 49ers when healthy.. We will beat these Mo Fo's to finish the season at 11-5, 27-20.
Wildcard secured..

What actually happens:

1. @NO - Loss
  2. @NYG - Win
  3. vs. WAS - Win
  4. vs. SEA - Win
  5. @OAK - Win
  6. @SEA - Loss
  7. vs. SD - Loss
  8. vs AZ - Win

Final Record - 9-7, Wildcard
WE SUCK AGAIN!

Seriously though. We made our playoff path nearly impossible. Our destiny is not in our hands. We need help, and a lot.

Its a good thing Foles got hurt and Dallas and AZ should be collapsing too.

Pleased based god make this happen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol gonna be lucky to finish 9-7
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

9-7 will not get us a wildcard in my opinion, i am done with jh and have been done with roman since the super bowl, i am done with crabtree, lupati and any one else on the line you want to dump

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
WE SUCK AGAIN!

Seriously though. We made our playoff path nearly impossible. Our destiny is not in our hands. We need help, and a lot.

Its a good thing Foles got hurt and Dallas and AZ should be collapsing too.

Pleased based god make this happen.
god is a cardinals fan this year
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

9-7 will not get us a wildcard in my opinion, i am done with jh and have been done with roman since the super bowl, i am done with crabtree, lupati and any one else on the line you want to dump

Yesterday's loss will be the one cost us the playoffs. Hopefully jh is back at hc but we have to revamp the oline and dline. Also need a new oc.
I want to play! A picture of what I think is realistic for us

@ NO: I know the team plays great with their backs against the wall. Aldon or no Aldon, I see a good pass defense. There is no Ahmad Bradshaw or M. Lynch on this team. We win a close game. 5-4

@ NY: Eli likes to throw it up for grabs at home. Hes not very good at home historically. Aldon is back and A. Lynch is in the top ten in OLB statistically. Its getting cold outside. We see our running game is the big key to turning out wins. We win by ten on the road. 6-4

WAS: A smaller and fragile qb in RGIII, he cant take over a game just yet and his Oline isn't winning in the trenches. We win this game in the trenches. 7-4

SEA: This team that wins 3 in a row seems to think everything next is just handed to them. The 49ers know whos coming to town and they look good on D to start, but later, M. Lynch gets going and our run D slows. On Thanksgiving, I think Seattle comes out more hungry than us. A tough, tough loss in the last few min. because they shut down Gore and Kaep cant take over. 7-5

@ OAK: We are seeing the season slip away and know we have to win out. I think Roman runs the spread to many peoples dismay but the receivers get it done on offense. And our defense is getting deeper with Dorsey available here. Pass defense is still looking good with Brock and Cox on the outside. 8-5

@ SEA: Lose and were out. The team knows whats at stake and our D sets the tempo surprisingly. West coast passing and intermediate routes opens it up for Hyde. We most likely have a third RB on the active list at this time. The Seahawks are not good enough in their passing game and they don't have the depth--or coaching--to stop us from pushing out a tough win; because the Niners will WILL their way when they have to. 9-5

SD: No running game from SD and Harbaugh and Fangio will gameplan to stop every tightend on SD's roster. They are coming down to the end and can see the playoffs within reach. 10-5

ARI: This Arizona team is not 14-1 when they come see us. And we know what they got in personnel. We almost beat them in Arizona but no one remembers that but us. A physical game no doubt but we got Bowman activated in a homecoming to finish. We are in the tournament with a win, but more than that we aren't letting the Cardinals push us around at home. We had 15 games to get our offense right, and here we have some success. 11-5

Breakdown. We are one of the best ten teams in the league with our full roster. Coaching and talent included! Don't count out Harbaugh, and we have experience in the big games. Kaepernick is also utilized to full potential with his legs getting us into the playoffs.
Originally posted by verb1der:
This is what I truly believe.

@ Saints = Loss
vs Redskins = Win
vs Seahawks = Win
@ Raiders = Win
@ Seahawks = Loss
vs Chargers = Win

8-8 feels real.

I kind of agree. I thought we would be 9-7 or 10-6 this season. But that was before I realized we can't run the ball anymore and Kap regressing. We had a nice 3 year run but missed our window. Maybe in a couple years a new coaching staff can turn it around again.
Well with my pre-season predictions I had us starting out 2-4 and then we rattle off 10 straight starting with a momentum swinging win @ Denver :P

I could definitely see us going 8-0 or 7-1 in the second half.
Share 49ersWebzone