LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

We are down but not broken, a Dark Knight will Rise from the ashes of our Pain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Time to take his job more seriously and stop focusing on his image.

u jelly about his brand? keep on hating friend

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-3/Colin-Kaepernick-Wins-GQ-Style-Wars/044f7b54-3ff5-4e20-91e8-2d96ce532202
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Amidst the strong winds and current of the North Pacific, Captain Harbaugh will right the ship and we will march into the Superdome beaming with confidence. We have strong leadership. Our defense has not quit , our offense hasn't even been given the oppty to quit because it hasn't gotten going to begin with. So I can't comment on that.

OLine: Harbaugh must challenge the man hood of the Pansy's on our OLine. These men have faltered in the face of adversity and need to be reinvigorated.. These men have decided not to push back and get nasty.. It's time to put up or stfu and sit down..

Captain Harbaugh better do something quick...because the only ship he is steering right now is the Titanic.
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Nov 3, 2014 at 11:51 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not sure this team is hungry enough to get it right.
Originally posted by susweel:
Not sure this team is hungry enough to get it right.

team might not be hungry but this guy sure is

Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Originally posted by teylo31:
So the time to put up or shut up is on the road in NO but not at home to the lambs. I like your optimism

Yes that's what it's come down to.. We needed for our backs to be firmly against the wall.. Let's see what we are made of.. I think we go toe to toe and get a hard fought Win..

The problem is every game is a playoff game from here on out for a chance to get in the playoffs and we still have 8 games left
In the end, we still have 3 key defensive players that will hopefully be rejoining the team soon (I'm trying to remain optimistic about Bowman). The team can very much still go on a run to end 11-5, or hell 12-4. Obviously, this week's game against NO is huge, as is everyone from here on out. Our chances aren't the greatest, but they are there.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I BELIEVE!!
12-4

• Antix
  • Veteran
8-8.

9-7 if we really get things going.
Originally posted by CanadianNinersfan16:
In the end, we still have 3 key defensive players that will hopefully be rejoining the team soon (I'm trying to remain optimistic about Bowman). The team can very much still go on a run to end 11-5, or hell 12-4. Obviously, this week's game against NO is huge, as is everyone from here on out. Our chances aren't the greatest, but they are there.

Defense isnt the problem
Originally posted by CanadianNinersfan16:

I like your optimism, however 3 key defensive players are not going to improve our swiss cheese offensive line, our zuccini-IQ level QB, nor our offensive offensive coordinator.

• jcs
  • Veteran
I like your optimism, however 3 key defensive players are not going to improve our swiss cheese offensive line, our zuccini-IQ level QB, nor our offensive offensive coordinator.

while true...those 3 key players would have been the difference between winning and loosing yesterday.
OP please stop making threads based on your emotion.

You have threads that are locked bashing the team and you flipped and trying to say we good..C'mom mannn
Originally posted by jcs:

while true...those 3 key players would have been the difference between winning and loosing yesterday.

Please explain. Im not being a smart a$$. D gave up 13 pnts got 2 INT and maybe caused a fumble st louis recovered, i think i remember but could be wrong. If our 1st fg was a TD we win
the rams came at us up the middle on their blitzes. Our rookie center might have been the reason for that. I sure hope he can get up to speed.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:
Please explain. Im not being a smart a$$. D gave up 13 pnts got 2 INT and maybe caused a fumble st louis recovered, i think i remember but could be wrong. If our 1st fg was a TD we win

Replace the backups with three all pro lbs with the way the rest of the d is playing /how poorly St Louis was playing we possibly could have won in spite of the O.
Share 49ersWebzone