LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Here is what I believe, you must stop looking for one problem. We got a slew of 'em!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • Bowman's awful injury on a horrid no call in the NFC title game does not help
  • Aldon Smith's, whose punishment fit the infraction, absence does not help
  • Culliver coming off an injury and going GTA 5 during the off season did not help
  • Kap's, though innocent, off field drama does not help
  • Harbs vs. Baalke off field tiff does not help
  • Jed York's lack of leadership at times does not help
  • Boone hold out did not help
  • VD hold out did not help
  • Offense line playing offensively does not help
  • Drafting injured players who are being redshirted for the future, when the future is now does not help
  • Ray Mac situation, albeit weird and wild, but ultimately not going to end in a lawsuit, did not help
  • Injuries to significant personnel on both sides of the ball does not help
  • Kap not throwing the ball away when necessary does not help
  • Not running the ball with Gore or Hyde consistently does not help
  • Crabtree's hands, which used to be money must be seeing money because they are bad, does not help
  • VD, paging VD. Somebody file a missing person's report. His disappearance does not help.
  • Cheap or not. The stupid penalties in our first two losses did not help
  • Losing a game to the Rams that we should have won does not help
  • Roman going from all run to now all pass does not help
  • A suddenly spent and emotionless Harbs does not help
  • s**tty attendance at the new stadium, though laughable, does not help
  • When they are there, they are cheering when we are on offense! Even the Rams guys were amping them up!?!?!?!?!?!? Why because they KNEW that the niners fans would cheer. THAT s**t DOES NOT HELP.
  • Kap occasionally throwing the ball high does not help
  • Not scoring TD's in the fourth quarter does not help (added)

Forgetting who we are, the type of team we are built to be, and instead trying to be what the league wants us to be is ruining this franchise. We were supposed to evolve the offense this year not destroy it.

Who the f**k are we right now as a team?

Team, hmph. If you think we are a team...

Right now, we are not even a team. Forget good, forget bad. Forget mediocre. We are playing, and have been playing, bad f**king football. And by all accounts, Marcus Lattimore's career is done before it even started. Yes, it is a waste of a pick, but it is also more bad JuJu on top of a pile of bad JuJu. I feel for the kid, I really do. I remember when the injury happened. Maybe this will spark something in the Niners. They will see a kid who wanted to play fail to do so. Maybe they will look fate right in the eye and tell it to f**k off. Because right now, we f**king stink. The trick is to quit stinking.

I know only one way to get better and I am not sure we can do it. But for the final time this season in Ninertalk, I am just going to say this: Simplify the f**king mechanism, run the ball and balance the offense, control the clock, and pray to god we right the ship against New Orleans.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 3, 2014 at 8:15 AM ]
here is why this team is going nowhere.....

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 59s59 seconds ago
Stat: #49ers offense has scored one TD in the 4th quarter this season, a garbage-time TD from Blaine Gabbert in blowout loss to Denver.

Originally posted by crabman82:
here is why this team is going nowhere.....

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 59s59 seconds ago
Stat: #49ers offense has scored one TD in the 4th quarter this season, a garbage-time TD from Blaine Gabbert in blowout loss to Denver.

This x 1000000000
The 49ers Are Who they Thought They Were! An Average 4-4 team whos gonna end up 8-8
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
  • Bowman's awful injury on a horrid no call in the NFC title game does not help
  • Aldon Smith's, whose punishment fit the infraction, absence does not help
  • Culliver coming off an injury and going GTA 5 during the off season did not help
  • Kap's, though innocent, off field drama does not help
  • Harbs vs. Baalke off field tiff does not help
  • Jed York's lack of leadership at times does not help
  • Boone hold out did not help
  • VD hold out did not help
  • Offense line playing offensively does not help
  • Drafting injured players who are being redshirted for the future, when the future is now does not help
  • Ray Mac situation, albeit weird and wild, but ultimately not going to end in a lawsuit did not help
  • Injuries to significant personnel on both sides of the ball does not help
  • Kap not throwing the ball away when necessary does not help
  • Not running the ball with Gore or Hyde consistently does not help
  • Crabtree's hands, which used to be money must be seeing money because they are bad, does not help
  • VD, paging VD. Somebody file a missing person's report. His disappearance does not help.
  • Cheap or not. The stupid penalties in our first two losses did not help
  • Losing a game to the Ram's we should have won does not help
  • Roman going from all run to now all pass does not help
  • A suddenly spent and emotionless Harbs does not help
  • s**tty attendance at the new stadium, though laughable, does not help
  • When they are there, they are cheering when we are on offense! Even the Rams guys were amping them up? Why because they KNEW that the niners fans would cheer. THAT s**t DOES NOT HELP.
  • Kap occasionally throwing the ball high does not help
  • Not scoring TD's in the fourth quarter does not help (added)

Forgetting who we are, the type of team we are built to be, and instead trying to be what the league wants us to be is ruining this franchise. We were supposed to evolve the offense this year not destroy it.

Who the f**k are we right now as a team?

Team, hmph. If you think we are a team...

Right now, we are not even a team. Forget good, forget bad. Forget mediocre. We are playing, and have been playing, bad f**king football. And by all accounts, Marcus Lattimore's career is done before it even started. Yes, it is a waste of a pick, but it is also more bad JuJu on top of a pile of bad JuJu. I feel for the kid, I really do. I remember when the injury happened. Maybe this will spark something in the Niners. They will see a kid who wanted to play fail to do so. Maybe they will look fate right in the eye and tell it to f**k off. Because right now, we f**king stink. The trick is to quit stinking.

I know only one way to get better and I am not sure we can do it. But for the final time this season in Ninertalk, I am just going to say this: Simplify the f**king mechanism, run the ball and balance the offense, control the clock, and pray to god we right the ship against New Orleans.

Good post, man.
From what I can tell this season in the NFL, every team has warts.

Winning will cure a lot of it, but winning implies that we have a plan. You outlined some simple steps to get to that plan, but I counter, do the players believe in their coaches to help them get over the hump?

For whatever reason, I'm not sure the players believe in the plan being put forth. Otherwise, they wouldn't look so flat playing at home to a bad team off a bye
Share 49ersWebzone