LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 198 users in the forums

Are the Wr's overrated?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are the Wr's overrated?

I'm trying to figure out which one of our WR's is a true playmaker and I keep drawing a blank. Vernon would be the closest but he drops too many passes. Crabtree is trash (in my opinion), Boldin is solid,as well as Johnson. Lloyd still has some skills but nothing to threaten you consistently.. The offense passing game was suppose to take over this year but it's not happening.. We have a bunch of B- wr's and an even worse o line.
What does Seattle have? What did Baltimore have the year before? How about the Giants in 2011? The receivers are the furthest thing from the problem.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
What does Seattle have? What did Baltimore have the year before? How about the Giants in 2011? The receivers are the furthest thing from the problem.

This x100
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

This x100

This x1000
Alot of teams would kill to have the guys we have on offense the problems around here are
1. The coaching staff
2. The Quarterback Play
3. The Offensive Lineman
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This x1000

This x∞
Crabtree is NOT trash. He isn't HoF but he certainly isn't trash. Try watching his plays.
Crabs is a good WR, over rated by many in the Zone, but not trash. [BTW, I'm not a Crabs fan but he's still solid when used properly]

SJ is our best receiver,

Then Boldin.

We really need a true burner #1 WR. That will open up opportunities for the other WR.

BUTTTT more than that we need a NEW offensive minded approach. I had hair the last time we scored more than one TD in the 4th Quarter.

Can JH/Roman give it to us?

I'm doubtful.
No
Not at all, best group we've had in a loooooong time.

Crabs, Boldin, Johnson, Lloyd, and of course one of the best TE's in the league.

Nah, we should be able to do damage through the air every week with this core.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
crabtree is. the rest are legit.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
crabtree is. the rest are legit.

agreed! very much a pre madonna. get him outta here. i hate seeing his whiney face after he drops a pass
I'd say that S.Johnson is our best Wr followed by Boldin then Crab. I think Crabs is vastly overrated..he had one good half of a season
And thats it..
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Our WR's aren't overrated...our Oline is. They are playing like a bunch of scrubs. The only change on that line yesterday was a rookie C who had his growing pains but none of the other experienced linemen did anything to step up their games...they actually regressed
No. The oline is overrated. They all deserve to be paid like Holograms. In fact, I'd rather see Michael Jackson and Tupac "protecting" Kap than those five fat asses.
Share 49ersWebzone