LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Vegas has set the Odds ( Saints favored by 4 )

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We should've won in New Orleans last year.. I'll never forget the crooked ref calling roughing passer on Brooks, taking down Brees which lost the game for us..

It's pay back time.. I don't even believe what I'm saying right now but by next Sunday I will be..
Well looks like we're gonna drop below .500. Even the Browns have a better record than us smh.
Only 4? I'd bet the farm on the saints
Only 4 at home, with the 49ers coming off two losses? That's a surprising number given the Saints good track record at home.

It could get ugly this Sunday.
OK YEAH
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Well looks like we're gonna drop below .500. Even the Browns have a better record than us smh.

you know its bad when ur team is worse than a team whose name and color is literally s**t
I was thinking it should be closer to 7 or 8 points. If we don't get Aldon back this will be a very long game.
Yeah, we're could get toasted this week...Denver game might actually look close. Who knows though, our boys could regroup and really put something special together. We need Vernon to play well.
[ Edited by simplyfloyd on Nov 3, 2014 at 3:55 AM ]
We got this game
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Don't be surprised if it gets to a TD or even 10 points by Sunday.

Guys give up too easily on this team.

I'm just as pissed off as the next guy, but this league is so week to week that you have to look at the glass half full as well even if your team just played like crap.

For one, I'm willing to let this s*** game after the bye be blamed on the bye given our track record. One of those non wins was a tie at home to St. Louis in 2012, and last year's home mess against Carolina. In fact, all four of these Harbaugh post bye games have been at home for what it's worth.

Usually we play a lot better after a bad loss, and we've yet to drop 3 in a row under Harbaugh. Last year going into New Orleans we were the 2nd game after the bye as well, and looked like crap in that as well.

I'm hoping history does not repeat itself, except the part where after the Saints game we go on a 6 game winning streak.

Only reason to worry about this game is because that stupid dome makes the Saints look like a perennial playoff team even though they've barely been one since we knocked them out of the playoffs in 2011.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:

you know its bad when ur team is worse than a team whose name and color is literally s**t

What's Vegas got the odds at that Kap will tweet about one of his magazine layouts this week?
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Nov 3, 2014 at 6:23 AM ]
I'm still hurting very much from yesterday's loss but come on baby it's time to turn our season around!!
I think the team we'll come out fighting mad and keep it close.

Our D will keep us in the game but for only so long.

But our inability to score in the 4th quarter will let them pull ahead.

Saints by a FG in the 4th quarter.

It sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone