There are 180 users in the forums

Post a Picture that best represents the 49ers offense against the Rams.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

at least BY won a ring as a rook, can't say the same for this group
[ Edited by SFATeflonDon on Nov 2, 2014 at 11:45 PM ]
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
at least BY won a ring as a rook, can't say the same for this group

well Boldin has a ring...
Actually I think the 2004 2&14 squad could give this current team a run for their money
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
Actually I think the 2004 2&14 squad could give this current team a run for their money

I know the 2004 offensive coaching staff would have figured out a way to put up more that 10 points with the 2014 offense yesterday.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:

Bravo!!!
Dbl post
[ Edited by Big_Daddy on Nov 3, 2014 at 7:30 AM ]
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by jwjr49er:

I know the 2004 offensive coaching staff would have figured out a way to put up more that 10 points with the 2014 offense yesterday.

You guys are nuts. That '04 team was horrible. They wouldn't even cross midfield against our D.

And that defense in '04 was really bad, too. The '2014 team is a talented team that's playing bad. The 2004 team was a terrible team that couldn't do anything but play bad.

Besides, would you rather have Dennis Erickson over Harbaugh?
i guess we cant post pics of a hookers a*****e can we? cus thats what we look like. makes it even worse that we have good wrs and every 5th or 10th play they make a nice catch that gets you all excited even though in the back of my head i know a penalty or a massively negative play from someone is about to negate it.

Here it is: the winning TD with less than 30 seconds to go in the game! If Peyton Manning throws the exact same pass 100 times, it's a TD 100 times.

Originally posted by TexasGuero49:

even they got 20+ points in seattle. cant even tell you the last time we did that.,
Originally posted by crabman82:
even they got 20+ points in seattle. cant even tell you the last time we did that.,

True
Share 49ersWebzone