LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

It's a done deal, the window has closed!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phil:
If anything it's sad that our offense is this pathetic and if you can't see that Kaps mistakes led to 2 of our losses I don't know what to tell ya. He's not ready to carry this offense. Period.

Well if you can't see that the play calling has been terrible and that the line hasn't blocked all season then I don't know what to tell you. There isn't much a QB can do when you give up 14 sacks in just two games.
If you believe this then go root for another team!!!!
Not really LOL. Our season is toast because of the Bears/Rams losses and a lack of scoring ability from our offense when put on Kaps shoulders. Especially in the redzone and second half of games. There is in fact cause for concern, especially seeing Kaps mistakes led to 2 of our 4 losses. If we win the Bears and Rams games we're 6-2. And we would have won if not for the ints, fumbles and bad throws in clutch moments.

At 4-4 our season is not toast. With Aldon, Navorro and Brock, our season is not toast.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Not really LOL. Our season is toast because of the Bears/Rams losses and a lack of scoring ability from our offense when put on Kaps shoulders. Especially in the redzone and second half of games. There is in fact cause for concern, especially seeing Kaps mistakes led to 2 of our 4 losses. If we win the Bears and Rams games we're 6-2. And we would have won if not for the ints, fumbles and bad throws in clutch moments.

At 4-4 our season is not toast. With Aldon, Navorro and Brock, our season is not toast.

4-4 is one thing, but you add on the state of the team, I think we are close to being toast although may be not totally toast just yet. Sure is good news Aldon, Navorro and Brock will be back, unless the D can totally take up the slack on behalf of the offense as in scoring for them too otherwise it doesn't mean a whole lot. Just look at the Rams game, how many times did our D give the ball back to Kap ? The D played their hearts out, getting turnover after turnover only to be pissed away by the offense. Let's see how we do this week in New Orleans, if we lose it will be safe to say that will be it.
Thanks for some perspective...I can't believe how quickly people forget.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
We went from the team to beat the last 3 years to now a bubble/playoff team. The difference being, we are now (I believe) more in line with teams like the Chargers, Bengals, and Lions. Teams that make the playoffs (or close to it) and essentially lose/have no actual shot of winning the Super Bowl.

This only hurts cause we have high expectations. I still remember the X years before and during the Alex Smith QB era's when i expected us to lose EVERY GAME. The fact we are pissed that we will ONLY win 8-9 games, isnt really that bad of a problem. We may not have it this year, but next year its easy to see that we could be right back to elite once again.

Go 49ers.
Someone needs to tell Kevin Lynch at the Chronicle about this plan to get rid of Kaepernick if he doesn't get better. Because as far as Lynch is concerned, Kaepernick is on pace for an historic season despite the Niners problems this year.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/11/06/kaepernick-on-pace-to-produce-historic-season/
Originally posted by crake49:
Someone needs to tell Kevin Lynch at the Chronicle about this plan to get rid of Kaepernick if he doesn't get better. Because as far as Lynch is concerned, Kaepernick is on pace for an historic season despite the Niners problems this year.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/11/06/kaepernick-on-pace-to-produce-historic-season/

Record setting AND award winning season.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-3/Colin-Kaepernick-Wins-GQ-Style-Wars/044f7b54-3ff5-4e20-91e8-2d96ce532202
The offesne isnt just bad it is horribly bad. In 8 games we have scored 53 pnts in the second half all season. An average of 6.625 and 7 of those came on a pick 6 brings the avg down to 5.75. 3 games we have scored 0 pnts in the second half and another only 3
Share 49ersWebzone