LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

It's a done deal, the window has closed!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This team had their chance to win the superbowl the last 3 years. Clearly we were the best team in the NFL, and yes even better than the Seahawks. This year proves we are all done. We have plenty of talent, just no where near a consistent offense to win games. Next week at the saints might be a Broncos replay. They are playing better and we are playing worse. To come off a bye and play that pooŕly is unacceptable. Division game or not we should win that game. Its a little of everything, except the defense. Its the HC, OF, OL and kaep. 8 weeks in I have seen 0 improvement from the offense.

We will finish around 9-7, maybe 8-8. And we will have a new coaching staff next year.
Good job,atheists.
at least kap has those cool lines shaved into his head
For whatever reasons, this team cannot get out of its own way. The talent is there, the execution is not. Another terrible performance. Not ready to give up on the season, but we are clearly not a playoff team at this point. I have never been one to get on the fire Roman or fire Harbaugh bandwagon. But clearly some changes need to be made. I don't know what the answer is, but the offense, although changing, stays the same - no rhythm, bad play calls, bad execution, bad penalties. At some point, someone has to take the fall for this. This coaching staff has shown that they are unable to establish a high caliber consistent attack on offense. We can see this year what happens when the defense cannot carry the team. I see a 9-7 finish, no playoffs, and big changes in the offseason.
  • CMIO
Jon Gruden FTW
We're done. Gruden is the over the hump type of coach. Let's get him.
Man i miss the 2011 season
Originally posted by CMIO:
Jon Gruden FTW

Jon Gruden hasn't been relevant since 2002.

Let it go.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by baltien:
Jon Gruden FTW

Let it go.

Just thinking ahead. Don't think Harbaugh and Co. will be around if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Don't know of any other realistic options. Doubt Jed goes college. God forbid someone like Rex Ryan gets a shot here. That leaves us with viable options like Cowher, Gruden.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Man i miss the 2011 season

well red is red, start watching the cards, thats what we were back then.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
Jon Gruden FTW

Let it go.

Just thinking ahead. Don't think Harbaugh and Co. will be around if they don't make the playoffs this year.

Don't know of any other realistic options. Doubt Jed goes college. God forbid someone like Rex Ryan gets a shot here. That leaves us with viable options like Cowher, Gruden.

If you want Gruden you don't know one thing about football.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Pretty much but gruden is not the answer.
Originally posted by Injuredlife:
The Window isn't officially closed but most likely. Might take 1 season to retool the offensive line, say Goodbye to fellas like Gore & Justin. I would consider looking into dealing 1 of our 3 Linebackers.

Looks like we are stuck with Kaepernick so aren't even going to bother going down that route.

Damn right we're stuck with Kaepernick. Keep it that way.
I was a believer in this team until today.. I've lost the will to believe in this team any longer. It's over..

I'm at a loss for words. From 1 to 10 on the excruciatingly painful loss scale.. This one is a 15..
There is still time enough to turn it around, but there is nothing this team is showing us that would make us think that it will happen (I hope they prove us wrong). It's sad that guys like Gore and Justin Smith won't get to hold the trophy.
Share 49ersWebzone