LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

WOW our Beloved 49ERS are simply not good at Football, PERIOD..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a deplorable loss.. Looks like these guys jerkeed off for 2 weeks and just showed up today to play football.. What an embarrassing, pathetic, miserable performance from A to Z.. f**k This team and their coaching staff. Quitters/Bums.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
in before the lock
  • CMIO
Yep. Season ending loss IMO
screwed by poor camera work its like the brett favre touchdown against the vikings all over damn!
[ Edited by HoRneR on Nov 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM ]
No....the defense is good....the Offense is one of the worst in the NFL 4 years in a row
Originally posted by CMIO:

pretty damn close. Will need to run the table to have a shot honestly
Originally posted by swayze:

we can't beat the Rams or the Bears at home.......so playoffs deserved for this crap offense
  • CMIO
Temporary Problem - 49erswebzone.com Forum
Temporary Problem
Don't panic! There was a temporary problem loading the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

WHAT THE f**k IS THIS ?!

Temporary Problem
Don't panic! There was a temporary problem loading the forum. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

• CMIO
Originally posted by swayze:

Saints, Chargers, Seahawks x 2, Zona. Sorry, but not gonna happen.
Lol, nah we just made too many boneheaded mistakes and it caught up to us in the end.

Now the Jags, that's an example of a team that isn't good a football. The Raiders too....they suck pretty bad as well.

Lol, nah we just made too many boneheaded mistakes and it caught up to us in the end.

Now the Jags, that's an example of a team that isn't good a football. The Raiders too....they suck pretty bad as well.
I just wanna know why we are running a qb sneak at the 1 yard line Against a pretty stout dline who pushed us around all day? I mean wtf?! Bootleg? Screenpass? How bout give the guy you pay Damn good money to (Gore) a shot at punching it in?! Romans offense sucks donkey balls..
Temporary Problem

Agree.....our season is over. We REALLY need to retool the O-line. While they were poor in pass protection for years, at least they could run block well. Now they can't seem to do either well. Still a lot of talent on this team, but we won't ever get the the promised land with this O-line.
Worst loss in the JH era. Yes Kaep probably crossed the goal line before he fumbled. But really we lost this game in the first 59:58. Horrible showing by the offensive line. Iupati is the most overrated guard in the NFL. He got worked today.
Originally posted by KaptooCrab:
I just wanna know why we are running a qb sneak at the 1 yard line Against a pretty stout dline who pushed us around all day? I mean wtf?! Bootleg? Screenpass? How bout give the guy you pay Damn good money to (Gore) a shot at punching it in?! Romans offense sucks donkey balls..

Because it is Dumb and Dumber running the show,,,,Harbs look like a LAME-DUCK coach,no fire from Him ,he has had that dead-pan look in the last 2 games, He seems ooh what is the word Im looking for oooh ...GONE...after the next 2 loses I hope Balkke has the balls to start cleaning house starting with Mr.Cheesehead Roman followed by Solari and Harbs,,because he allows this horrible play-calling to exsist,.
Share 49ersWebzone