LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

This team is poorly coached!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thirstyfor49ers14:
This is one of the most poorly coached teams I have seen this season. This team is coached toward it's weaknesses than opposed to it's strengths. 4 receivers sets time after time playing into the rams strength and not continuing to run the ball with play action passes to keep the rams off balance.

The oline sucks and are not playing well that is why they aren't running the ball and opting to spread the Rams out. It also put Kap in the shotgun which gives him more time to throw.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
its time for the 9ers to start looking for a strong-legged kicker too,how many FGs have dawson missed this year? 4?

We shouldn't be relying on a kicker make 55-60 yard fgs plus every f**king drive with the players on offense
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Nov 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not on defense, not the RB's... the problem is Roman, Solari and partly Harbaugh for not getting rid of them or getting on their asses or helping them fix the problem. The entire staff is pretty good it's just a few key spots (OC, OL) that is bringing down the entire team.

You seem to be on point with Solari and Cheesehead Roman ...this is pathetic,I know that this season is pretty much shot,no chance of the 9ers making the SB....loosing to the SORRY-ASS Rams is just not acceptable.
That Crabtree is sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

yes he is,another DROP....I can`t wait till he is gone so they can stop calling the corner-fade to crabs**t...ooh another freaking Drop.
$9ers Blew this game can you beleive this s**t,Harbaugh what the hell are you doing,I wish Eddie D was our owner this s**t would have been dealt with long time ago,Coaches had 2 weeks to right this ship and by the result on the field it looks like they had their THUMBS up their ASSES......Crabs**t you and Roman and Solari can leave NOW,you will not be missed and why did the coach wait till the last minute to start targeting S.Johnson,,,Davis Where are you? Maybe SOme Freaking Heads will roll and they should Hell the season is over now too many teams ahead of a 4-4 team to climb over and they have to play the seahags in Hag-town, thats a lost and they will loose in New Orleans that 6 loses.
Originally posted by MarkD:
This is one of the most poorly coached teams I have seen this season. This team is coached toward it's weaknesses than opposed to it's strengths. 4 receivers sets time after time playing into the rams strength and not continuing to run the ball with play action passes to keep the rams off balance.

The oline sucks and are not playing well that is why they aren't running the ball and opting to spread the Rams out. It also put Kap in the shotgun which gives him more time to throw.

The o-line gave up 8 sacks to day. The QB doesn't have much time to do anything when that is happening. It amazes me that adjustments can't be made during the game to stop the pressure on the QB. As far as play calling, when is it going to sink in , this guy doesn't have what's needed to succeed in the NFL. If the head coach won't pull the trigger and dump the OC then they BOTH need to go. With all the talent on this team, for it to perform at this lowly level is unacceptable. JH better get serious about that Michigan job, cause what he's doing here isn't working. Getting close doesn't feed the monkey.
Why call a Qb sneak when your CENTER HAS BEEN STRUGGLING THE ENTIRE GAME.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by MarkD:

The o-line gave up 8 sacks to day. The QB doesn't have much time to do anything when that is happening. It amazes me that adjustments can't be made during the game to stop the pressure on the QB. As far as play calling, when is it going to sink in , this guy doesn't have what's needed to succeed in the NFL. If the head coach won't pull the trigger and dump the OC then they BOTH need to go. With all the talent on this team, for it to perform at this lowly level is unacceptable. JH better get serious about that Michigan job, cause what he's doing here isn't working. Getting close doesn't feed the monkey.
I agree this has to be the straw that breaks the camel`s back.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Originally posted by lamontb:
Dumb and Dumber is Why
Not on defense, not the RB's... the problem is Roman, Solari and partly Harbaugh for not getting rid of them or getting on their asses or helping them fix the problem. The entire staff is pretty good it's just a few key spots (OC, OL) that is bringing down the entire team.

I can go along with this, but this is ridiculous. This team is too talented to be this sorry.
Once they fix the O-line they should be back in business. They had better draft at least 2 though....one a high pick. We will be a dominant team again next year I hope, but we are cooked for this season. :-(

I can go along with this, but this is ridiculous. This team is too talented to be this sorry.
Once they fix the O-line they should be back in business. They had better draft at least 2 though....one a high pick. We will be a dominant team again next year I hope, but we are cooked for this season. :-(

SMH.

SMH.

Never seen a loss in such spectacular fashion.

its time for the 9ers to start looking for a strong-legged kicker too,how many FGs have dawson missed this year? 4?

Please, Dawson is not the issue.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Uh no. Not this time.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

Please, Dawson is not the issue.

No but we still need to be LOOKING into the near future....No the issues is some of the Coaches who should have been let go last year,Roman and Solari comes to mind and maybe even Harbs, there is no adjustments either on the field or after half-time.it`s like they are Stuck on stupid.
This team is not poorly coached. IT'S OVER-COACHED!!!
Share 49ersWebzone