LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

This team is poorly coached!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is one of the most poorly coached teams I have seen this season. This team is coached toward it's weaknesses than opposed to it's strengths. 4 receivers sets time after time playing into the rams strength and not continuing to run the ball with play action passes to keep the rams off balance.
Not on defense, not the RB's... the problem is Roman, Solari and partly Harbaugh for not getting rid of them or getting on their asses or helping them fix the problem. The entire staff is pretty good it's just a few key spots (OC, OL) that is bringing down the entire team.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2014 at 2:35 PM ]
I like you, I'm going to give you some life long advice, eat more fish, particularly fish oil.....as much fish as you can, just eat it every chance you get. Do it for thousands of years down your genetic line.....
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not on defense, not the RB's... the problem is Roman, Solari and partly Harbaugh for not getting rid of them or getting on their asses or helping them fix the problem. The entire staff is pretty good it's just a few key spots (OC, OL) that is bringing down the entire team.

I can go along with this, but this is ridiculous. This team is too talented to be this sorry.
That Crabtree is sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Games like this kill me.

So frustrating.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Ur crazy... Let's hear'em out
Why on earth will you make it past the 50 yard line and stop running the ball? Who ever is calling these plays on perpendiculous!
is that a word, Lol!

Looks like they spent the bye week preparing for this game
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
So sad we are playing like this after a bye week.
49ers deserve to loose this game but they will pull it out.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

You seem to be on point with Solari and Cheesehead Roman ...this is pathetic,I know that this season is pretty much shot,no chance of the 9ers making the SB....loosing to the SORRY-ASS Rams is just not acceptable.
its time for the 9ers to start looking for a strong-legged kicker too,how many FGs have dawson missed this year? 4?
Share 49ersWebzone