There are 206 users in the forums

According to this article, 49ers have 6% Chance of winning the Super Bowl this season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Six Percent - Schmix percent,

Doesn't mean horse poop.

the 2nd half of the season starts and it's all fresh.

Broncos are on top - no question.

BUTTT remember what the Ravens did and how nobody gave them a chance.

Same thing.

IMO they're peaking too early and we're just getting our A-Team back together.

Just can't wait till we rain down the pain on all the clones and media bandwagoners,
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Nov 1, 2014 at 11:05 PM ]
Si pues...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The thing is to get in the tournament. Just look at the SF Giants, they proved that the regular season doesn't mean squat. Who ever gets hot is going to win the whole thing.
We're a lock 3bh
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Six Percent - Schmix percent,

Doesn't mean horse poop.

the 2nd half of the season starts and it's all fresh.

Broncos are on top - no question.

BUTTT remember what the Ravens did and how nobody gave them a chance.

Same thing.

IMO they're peaking too early and we're just getting our A-Team back together.

Just can't wait till we rain down the pain on all the clones and media bandwagoners,

I agree, the ny Giants ruined the patriots perfect season that year. The giants had problems early on in that year and peaked at the right time.

Let's Gooo NINERS!
I believe Bring the pain
99% of the time the odds are wrong
I'm curious to see what Belichick has in store for Manning. He's owned him in the past in the biggest of games. The refs have to keep this one close, the sponcors would not tolerate a blowout. Guarenteed that Robert Krafty has either Ben Affleck, Matt Damon or Marc Wahlberg in his box. If it's a must win situation he'll ship in Ted Williams from Alcor.
6% is optimistic. Football Outsiders gives them a <1% chance. That's based on how they have played so far, including strength of opposition, but doesn't take into account injured or suspended players returning. A point in their favor is that several NFC teams that were supposed to be good aren't - Carolina, NO, GB.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'm curious to see what Belichick has in store for Manning. He's owned him in the past in the biggest of games. The refs have to keep this one close, the sponcors would not tolerate a blowout. Guarenteed that Robert Krafty has either Ben Affleck, Matt Damon or Marc Wahlberg in his box. If it's a must win situation he'll ship in Ted Williams from Alcor.

Manning is going to be screwed, there is a frigging snow storm blowing at Foxborough right now with wind gusts of over 50 mph, is a complete white out.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
who cares about the super bowl at this point in time,, given things before the bye and we are in a tight spot due to the bears loss,, i just want to make the playoffs

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
99% of the time the odds are wrong

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well I guess they should just quit then, pack it up and let's go home everybody.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Is there a position group that the Cardinals are better than the Niners?

Maybe WR? Or CB? That's it. It must be the scheme and coaching carrying the Cards right now.

Bruce Arians = Coach of year award

This 6% crap is looking at the team now, not projecting to the end of the year when bowman and smith come back.

Best football is to come for Niners.

Honestly the Cards have run into.some luck. The week before they play the Cowboys Romo Is hurt and inactive this week. Eagles should have beat them last week. Their schedule gets tougher.They still have to play Seattle twice and the Niners at the end of the season. They are beatable.
More importantly is the 14-1 that vegas has for us to win it right now. I laid $100 on it yesterday.
4 losses and we still haven't played SEA and we have another with the Cards? Slim, and means we can't lose any to anyone on a bad day. That is what makes it hard.
Share 49ersWebzone