LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Mid Season Team MVP : So far who is it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mid Season Team MVP : So far who is it?

Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
where is Cox?!?????????????

Cox has really raised his level of play. He certainly deserved to be in the discussion..........

not even on the ballot.

Cox has really raised his level of play. He certainly deserved to be in the discussion..........

not even on the ballot.

fixed!
Not sure how so many people can be voting for Kap. He's had like 2 good games and the rest are all questionable or bad. His inability to look off coverage and find the open man, in addition to Roman's playcalling, are what holds this offense back.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Not sure how so many people can be voting for Kap. He's had like 2 good games and the rest are all questionable or bad. His inability to look off coverage and find the open man, in addition to Roman's playcalling, are what holds this offense back.

I fundamentally disagree... I think Kap had been one of, if not the best offensive player. I agree that playcalling is suspect, but Kap has been playing very well.
Its between Cox or Stevie.
This thread should be locked due to lack of common sense due to lack of putting up phil on the voting. If we had an average kicker we would be 2-5 right now.
Kaepernick. I'm laughing at all these "HOW COULD YOU SAY KAP?" posts. Every QB has a bad game, even Montana. The ball is in their hands every play, they're bound to have a bad game. Without him we're probably a 1-6/0-7 team.
Kaepernick has played very well in 3 game, well in two games, ok in one game and not so good in one. So, overall I would say he's been a much better than average QB playing in an offense not conducive to make QB numbers look good. Weekly ratings below.

Broncos: 79.3--Broncos up by two scored in first two possessions, game over. Bad defensive game, bad offensive game...bad game.
Rams: 123.9--Played well against a team with a 3rd string QB. Good QBR (93.5)
Chiefs: 92--Played well against a D that can put up pressure.
Eagles: 87.9--OK day but not great.
Cards: 103.3--Good day against a decent team...defense made Stanton look like Unitas.
Bears: 57--Only bad game...three inteceptions, just not his day.
Cowboys: 125.5--Didn't run much, balanced running by Gore and Hyde...a good game all around.

This is not an average QB...not a totally developed one yet (consistency) but good to wow.
Phil Dawson
Tough call.

Nobody has stood out.

Kap has been "The Man" in the key position.

Nobody on D has any stats of note like sack, interceptions

Nobody on the O has any stats of note like TD's or leading the league in rushing

Kap has the most impact of anyone - so far.

Originally posted by verb1der:

not even on the ballot.

fixed!

Cool..... thanks....
I picked Cox. Admiral Air It Out Kap was a close second,
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Tough call.

Nobody has stood out.

Kap has been "The Man" in the key position.

Nobody on D has any stats of note like sack, interceptions

Nobody on the O has any stats of note like TD's or leading the league in rushing

Kap has the most impact of anyone - so far.

u high? We have the league leader in PD, tied for ints.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I think the vote should be without Kap. on most teams I would think that the QB is most valuable player or at least should be.
Take Kap out the question and it gets a lot tuffer to pick a stand out player.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Phil Dawson

This x10000000
Share 49ersWebzone