There are 220 users in the forums

Mid Season Team MVP : So far who is it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mid Season Team MVP : So far who is it?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Cox on defense and Kaepernick on offense.

Vernon Davis, double- MVP for the Rams and Broncos defense.

poor vernon
QBs almost always the MVP and without Kaepernick this team would be lucky to have a winning record. If Boldin hadn't dropped that TD last year he would be a close second...very inspirational player.

Edit: I meant last week!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
QBs almost always the MVP and without Kaepernick this team would be lucky to have a winning record. If Boldin hadn't dropped that TD last year he would be a close second...very inspirational player.

and the head butt, but of course boldin is the most steady guy we have on the team or at least among the wide outs
Lloyd has also hugely exceed my expectations
Vic Fangio

2nd ranked defense after all we've been through with injuries and suspensions/speculated suspensions?

He's the man!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Vic Fangio

2nd ranked defense after all we've been through with injuries and suspensions/speculated suspensions?

He's the man!

Agreed.

Player: Justin Smith without question. There really isn't even a close 2nd.
Phil Dawson. And he's not even listed as an option.
where is Cox?!?????????????
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

god , i have to agree with this,, oh the pain, the pain
the trainer

The offensive MVP i think would be Kilgore, Boldin or SJ. No one else stands out at all.

How someone can say Kaep is insane. How many delay of games have we got? How many wasted Time outs? How did he play vs the Bears again? he still needs to get that ball out much faster than he does currently.

The defensive MVP is Cox easily.
Kap? o' man we are in trouble, he's been solid, but single handedly cost us a game or two and his qbr is middle if the road. i say bethea or Justin smith or cox .
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
The offensive MVP i think would be Kilgore, Boldin or SJ. No one else stands out at all.

How someone can say Kaep is insane. How many delay of games have we got? How many wasted Time outs? How did he play vs the Bears again? he still needs to get that ball out much faster than he does currently.

The defensive MVP is Cox easily.

Originally posted by T-9ers:
Kap? o' man we are in trouble, he's been solid, but single handedly cost us a game or two and his qbr is middle if the road. i say bethea or Justin smith or cox .

You guys cannot be serious...
Originally posted by verb1der:
You guys cannot be serious...

You new around these parts! Well, parner...that's the way it is out here on the range...who do we like? Anyone but the QB! He don't do nothin and doesn't know no how!

Yahoo!

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by English:

god , i have to agree with this,, oh the pain, the pain

Yeah I know. Me too.
Share 49ersWebzone