LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

Decision to trade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am really thinking maybe it is time to move on from v Davis & m .crabtree ...Vernon wants a new deal & crab seems uninterested..my ? Is who would you trade for & who else would you trade .me personnelly I would v McDonald ..c Dahl & d dobbs & tony jerrod Eddie
9moon, is that you??
No one gonna trade for Craig Dahl. You on crack.
I meant players who should be on the trading block
Enough with the we should trade VD or Crabs lol...basically they are looking at getting anything for players that they would cut otherwise.

Players they are talking about are TJE, Dobbs, Moody, Lemonier etc....not Davis or Crabs my god some people are ridiculous on here lol
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
9moon, is that you??

my 1st thought too
I've heard the same rumblings about trading players that won't have a spot when we get healthy, but Crab or Vernon? I'm sorry, I was operating under the assumption that we're trying to win a Super Bowl.
No way Vernon or Crab gets traded. Not sure if you know, but we're trying to win a SB this year. This is a BIG year for the team and coach. This season will have long-term implications. We need all the good players we can get to win the SB RIGHT NOW.

I could see guys like Dobbs, Jerod-Eddie, or Lemonier getting traded. We have a lot of defensive talent coming back soon, and not enough roster spots. Somebody is definitely leaving, preferably by trade if we can get anything for them. Lemonier has no role anymore even with Aldon out, so he makes sense. Dorsey coming back means one less spot for Dobbs or Jerod-Eddie. I want to see Carradine active and playing at some point too.
Crabtree is in a contract year and so far this year looks like the #4 out out of the WR group. I really doubt that he is resigned this off season. The most likely players are Dobbs, Lemonier, and TJE. but if I could get something decent for Crabs I would.
No way Vernon or Crab gets traded during the season. As for the other player, if they can find a trading partner ok. Get a 6th rounder for one of them I could see something happening.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
9moon, is that you??

lol this
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Enough with the we should trade VD or Crabs lol...basically they are looking at getting anything for players that they would cut otherwise.

Players they are talking about are TJE, Dobbs, Moody, Lemonier etc....not Davis or Crabs my god some people are ridiculous on here lol

Agree. if they do trade, I'd be very surprised if they get anything higher than a 7th for any of them, unfortunately.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
hahhaa... sorry folks, that wasn't me..

anyhow, I heard that the Bucs are listening to a Vincent Jackson offer.. I remember us being interested on the guy, why not trade Crab for him..

Also, we know Jay Cutler has been hearing footsteps lately, why not offer them one of our OL for their young DT McCoy..

How does this one look like:

Crab, Iupati and a 3rd rounder for McCoy, Jared Allen and Vincent Jackson?
Originally posted by 9moon:

anyhow, I heard that the Bucs are listening to a Vincent Jackson offer.. I remember us being interested on the guy, why not trade Crab for him..

Also, we know Jay Cutler has been hearing footsteps lately, why not offer them one of our OL for their young DT McCoy..

excellent trade I'll email Baalke the details
Originally posted by 9moon:

Share 49ersWebzone