There are 215 users in the forums

Realistic Playoff Chances

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's a bad morning. I'm angry at all Giants starting pitchers not named Bumgarner.
Getting back to the topic, the Saints game is going to be a real measure - if they can find a way to win that game, it makes the rest of the season look a lot more doable. They can do it. They've already won a game down there with Kaepernick once and last season, if not for that crazy call on Brooks, they win that game as well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
Getting back to the topic, the Saints game is going to be a real measure - if they can find a way to win that game, it makes the rest of the season look a lot more doable. They can do it. They've already won a game down there with Kaepernick once and last season, if not for that crazy call on Brooks, they win that game as well.

i know things fell apart vs the broncos for many reasons we have talked about to death,,,, but i still cling to the theory we do play better on the road under JH than we do at home overall. yep i am not one to blame the refs but that call,, you are right
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by crake49:

i know things fell apart vs the broncos for many reasons we have talked about to death,,,, but i still cling to the theory we do play better on the road under JH than we do at home overall. yep i am not one to blame the refs but that call,, you are right

Yup, that was our home field advantage with that call. and Brees was such a biotch about it..
Obviously, we need a win on Sunday, but ARI is playing at DAL, and that game will hinge on whether Romo can play or not. But Vegas still likes DAL.

A 9ers win + ARI loss, and we're right back I'm business.

Our season will probably come down how we do on our next two road games.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
We keep hearing az defense will suffer and Palmer will go Palmer and they keep winning. I don't get it.

LOL I know right

I underestimated the guys that replaced some of their starters. Arians has them playing physical and they don't turn the ball over much. However, I still believe the early bye week and the injuries piling up will catch up soon... resulting in a few more losses.

But If we don't rack up the Ws and (at least) go 11-5, it won't matter.

Arians might just be the most underrated coach in the NFL right now. What he's done with that depleted squad is incredible. Mind you, they DID get each "quality win" early on versus teams that were still working the kinks out (SD/SF). Still, props.

As we get back to full strength, I don't see even the 'Hawks being able to beat us.

Yeah, seems like Cards could be contenders for some time... Arians is good.
Wild Card
Arizona must start losing, they have cremepuffs St.Louis and Atlanta on the horizon. They play some tough late season games against Seattle, KC and us, so hopefully the losses mount up. Niners must TCOB and not give away games like the early season Bears game and the Drew Stanton game of his life debackle.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
.....and not give away games like the early season Bears game and the Drew Stanton game of his life debackle.....

still
zero

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
zero

Worse than zero. Minus.
Philly lost foles for a couple weeks and dallas is reeling. GB will lose a couple more games, we are technically still in it. Our lack of offensive production basically negates any chances we have of making the playoffs, unless the defense begins to play lights out...
Share 49ersWebzone