LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

We are in a GOOD position from this point forward.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm telling you guys we ain't losing no more. 13-3

We might need to lose a 1 or 2. Don't want a "win streak" in the players heads when we go into the playoffs.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I don't think he was suspended for hitting a tree. I'll have to check with my sources but I think it had more to do with his being drunk behind the wheel to begin with. Again, not 100% sure. Will confer with my sources within the league office.

That tree was probably a historic landmark of some sort because it clearly differentiated Aldon from Marshawn Lynch seeing as Lynch is still playing
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm telling you guys we ain't losing no more. 13-3

We might need to lose a 1 or 2. Don't want a "win streak" in the players heads when we go into the playoffs.

We can just rest players and drop the last week vs ARI. We get to 12 wins we could be looking at a bye week depending on the East and North winner. Let Blaine Gabbert get some run. LOL!
Originally posted by cciowa:
amazing when you consider the coach has lost the locker room

Exactly....when are they gonna start looking at the team up in the northwest. There are actual fights and a playmaker being traded for pennies on the dollar. There is way more smoke up there then anything that led to the endless amount of speculation in our lockeroom. You know they are about a loss away from dick sherm blowing that whole thing up.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Oct 21, 2014 at 8:40 AM ]
Aldon and Lynch, OMG
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't think he was suspended for hitting a tree. I'll have to check with my sources but I think it had more to do with his being drunk behind the wheel to begin with. Again, not 100% sure. Will confer with my sources within the league office.

That tree was probably a historic landmark of some sort because it clearly differentiated Aldon from Marshawn Lynch seeing as Lynch is still playing

We're not talking how other players in the league are treated. "Tree Killer" is altogether too reductionist.

We have posters here acting as though Aldon getting sloshed, falling asleep behind the wheel and only hitting a tree instead of a bus full of orphans en route to meet their newly adopted parents was a display of good judgement.

I wouldn't have been surprised if Aldon had gotten a whole year with the headlines the was racking up.
Originally posted by kezarvet49:
That's great, isn't it? Aldon got so f**ked up that he fell asleep behind the wheel and only hit a tree. He should be knighted.

He should be knighted and you should be castrated. Can't have 'em all.

Leave my nuts out of this please.

I believe that's the idea
Originally posted by swayze:
I believe that's the idea

lol
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Aldon and Lynch, OMG

Yes!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by cciowa:
amazing when you consider the coach has lost the locker room

Exactly....when are they gonna start looking at the team up in the northwest. There are actual fights and a playmaker being traded for pennies on the dollar. There is way more smoke up there then anything that led to the endless amount of speculation in our lockeroom. You know they are about a loss away from dick sherm blowing that whole thing up.
same with the bears,,, marshall yelling at cutler in the locker room but you hear zip on that. nice double standard,, f**k them all

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Aldon and Lynch, OMG

Yes!

i am more excited to see the smith boys together again
Aldon and Lynch, OMG

Yes!

Smith, Smith and Lynch. Unnnnnngggg.
Aldon and Lynch, OMG

Yes!

Smith, Smith and Lynch. Unnnnnngggg.

Yes! Yes? Yes!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wouldn't be surprised if we went on a 6-7 game win streak.
It's almost good that we have had so much adversity to begin the season because we've been getting a good look at our depth. Perrish Cox and Aaron Lynch are a couple of guys that are making the most out of their oppurtunities. Jimmie Ward is also going to benefit from the extra snaps. Wilhoite and Skuta seem to be holding strong. After the bye we will begin to see an influx of starters and playmakers returning from suspension and injury. Lattimore is a guy that I can't wait to see in action. Bowman and Aldon. Culliver and Willis. Vernon and Brock have already returned but could probably use the bye to get closer to 100%. Iupati is also going to be needed to open up some holes for our running backs. The first half of the season went better than I thought it could considering the bad calls, injuries, suspensions etc.
Once we get going its game over for the rest of the league.
Share 49ersWebzone