LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

I am too stress

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am damn too stress. Kap can't throw the target and nope to get fight hard for nothing race score that challenge vs Manning. ... There is bad game and bored game. f**kin make me pain and hater it. Kap does same play his level last year then this year that same things? Yeah for real.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 20, 2014 at 7:27 AM ]
  • Liono
Are you stressed, or are you stress itself?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I am damn too stress. Kap can't throw the target and nope to get fight hard for nothing race score that challenge vs Manning. ... There is bad game and bored game. f**kin make me pain and hater it. Kap does same play his level last year then this year that same things? Yeah for real.

Yes. I am not happy so much. I am too seriously! .. Kap is not a great leader period!! Hurt my heart and s**t my painfully. ..
Yes. I am not happy so much. I am too seriously! .. Kap is not a great leader period!! Hurt my heart and s**t my painfully. ..

Your s**ts are painful because of Kap?
  • Liono
Yes, all those drops last night s**t my painfully too.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Your s**ts are painful because of Kap?

Yes!. Kap didn't great to fights for race score to challenge vs Manning. Manning was bench in 4th quarter. We are f**kin bored game for us.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 20, 2014 at 7:42 AM ]

What the heck is going on here?
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
What the heck is going on here?

buzz got heartburn and hemorrhoids from watching the game

Share 49ersWebzone