LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Santa Clara, CA
When: Thanksgiving Day! Thursday, November 27, 2014; 5:30 PM (PST)
  • CMIO
DONT GIVE A f**k ABOUT HOW BAD OUR OFFENSE IS !
THIS IS GOING TO BE A NO HOLDS BARRED TYPE GAME.'

FULL REVENGE MODE OUT IN FULL FORCE.

CANT WAIT TO STUFF MYSELF WITH TURKEY THEN WATCH THE SEADICKS GET ROCKED !!!!!!
sherman gonna get picks and score tds
  • CMIO
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

no way. different niner squad coming to play seattle on thursday. book it !
is this game on fox or nfln?
  • CMIO
Originally posted by pdizo916:
is this game on fox or nfln?

NBC

Sunday Night Football, except its on Thursday.
Believe it is on NBC. So ready for Thursday night! Let's roll 49ers!
Cris Collinsworth
It's going to be awesome when all my in laws have to leave my house because they're uncomfortable with me screaming and yelling while throwing things all over my house....

At least I will have the house to myself for a little while....
Turkey day football! Go niners!

Seahawks going down mudda fukas!!
[ Edited by gold49digger on Nov 23, 2014 at 4:59 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • CMIO
On a side note, I gotta give dap to Marshawn Lynch. He just gave the most epic postgame interview. Love it when players give it to Goodell right up the ass.
Biggest game of the season for us. Pretty much every game from here on out is a mini super bowl.

Just keep winning. One game at a time.
Originally posted by CWin4949:
It's going to be awesome when all my in laws have to leave my house because they're uncomfortable with me screaming and yelling while throwing things all over my house....

At least I will have the house to myself for a little while....

Game comes on Friday morning Seoul local time. We are putting on an FRG-sponsored Thanksgiving potluck for our single Soldiers in the barracks. Company First Sergeant is going to put the game on during the party.

It will be awkward for everyone when the company XO is losing his s**t at this game while everyone else is trying to celebrate
Share 49ersWebzone