LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
26-14 49ers win.

Dawson will have three 50+ yard FGs in the second half after Gore scores 2 rushing TDs in the first quarter. Offense will open the game with a long drive, culminating in a FG from inside the 10.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
We're going to kill Robert Griffin the Turd.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 22, 2014 at 7:11 AM ]

Aldon Smith to RGIII: Remember me?
We just need another win! And no injuries! Especially to our secondary!
I'd love a nice blowout. I'm talking play Blaine Gabbert midway through the 3rd quarter type of blowout. Let Bruce Ellington, Vance McDonald, and Quinton Patton catch a few passes in the 3rd and 4th type of blowout. I'm probably asking for too much. We will win 13-9. Eric Reid will intercept a RG3 prayer with no time remaining to clinch the game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • CMIO
27-6 niners
What's the tingle meter reading??? Hope that thing is really buzzing because we need this win to be easy and fast so we can cruise into Thursday healthy and refreshed....
Wow, Jay Gruden still continues to sprinkle little public critiques of RG3 even after he basically lambasted him in the media already and then tried to retract all that stuff he said the next day. Said the clock is ticking on RG3 and he's auditioned long enough. I guess that's pretty benign compared to what he said earlier in the week but I'll take Harbaugh blowing sunshine up his players' asses in public over that any day.
Let's roll 49ers! Let's get this win tomorrow!

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Wow, Jay Gruden still continues to sprinkle little public critiques of RG3 even after he basically lambasted him in the media already and then tried to retract all that stuff he said the next day. Said the clock is ticking on RG3 and he's auditioned long enough. I guess that's pretty benign compared to what he said earlier in the week but I'll take Harbaugh blowing sunshine up his players' asses in public over that any day.

the players love that about harbaugh. he'll never publicly criticize them to the media. even when he praised aj jenkins (and we all knew it was bs), other players see that and respect harbaugh for having their back.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 22, 2014 at 6:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by verb1der:
2 sacks for Feast Mode, 3 sacks for 99, 1 INT / 1 fumble recovery for Beastland, 1 INT for Bethea.

Niners 13
Redskins 7

7-4 here we come!

can we not copy a seahawk nickname? for all the s**t we give them for taking the 12th man from texas a&m....
Brotha Lynch

It's the season of the siccness.

Niners need to channel their inner Brotha Lynch and "Refuse to lose."

Aldon gonna make RG0 rest in piss.
After the game RGKnee is going to leave a suicide note
Actually to me there are only 2 ways the Redskins can win this game and that is #1 the 49ers get beat by D Jack on a couple Deep passes and #2 49ers get stupid and start turning the ball over or trading FGs for TDs. Now until the 49ers offense proves me wrong, I see a tight tilt with the 49ers prevailing 23-20. God I hope I'm wrong and the 49ers romp but I just don't have the swag with Roman & the Oline underperforming.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone