LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • CMIO
Blowout, except we'll need our defense to make a final stand in the final moments for victory.
we should blow them out but roman will make their defense look look the seahawks defense.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CMIO:
Blowout, except we'll need our defense to make a final stand in the final moments for victory.

49ers win 13 - 10.

49ers D generates 5 - 6 takeaways; half of them with a short field. Somehow, the 49ers 3 and out on each takeaway. The pass protection reverts to pre-two games ago, and Kaep is running for his life. The receivers run combination of streak, post, and out patterns 80 percent of the time; only striking at the center of the field for their lone touchdown.

Afterwards - the "fire greg roman" thread will light up with a about two to three posters telling everyone how awesome Greg Roman called the game and that he's the second coming to offensive engineering. While the rest of the board becomes a little dumber reading the nonsense and responding.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
we should blow them out but roman will make their defense look look the seahawks defense.

Well, in Roman's defense, a three point lead is kinda a blowout in his playbook.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
this game should be a blowout

redskins shouldnt even hang with for more than a quarter

Niners don't believe in blowouts. The gameplan is to keep it close.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
To bad we won't have homefield advantage here either. I can bet there will be plenty of empty seats yet again. Gawd I miss Candlestick!
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
To bad we won't have homefield advantage here either. I can bet there will be plenty of empty seats yet again. Gawd I miss Candlestick!
31-17 offense finally gets on track...2 garbage time td for redskins make score respectable.
Originally posted by Baldie:

Sad thing is that the 49ers have awesome away fans but the home crowd is milquetoast at best.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Another week, another important game.

GO NINERS, GO!

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The most dysfunctional team in the NFL. We better pound these fools

you mean us? lol

but coming it seems that everyone is blaming everyone in the redskins locker-room for the poor performances and they played pretty bad last week.

That may mean they come out playing for pride or flat.

Either way, if we can play like we are capable of, or at least deliver a solid performance on offense, we win the game
55-10 Roman goes full retard in this one
If there's a game for the 49ers to put a bad team away early, this would be the game to come out aggressive, light them up and then get some of the starters off the field in the 4th to rest up for Seattle on Thursday.
I would love to finally have a relaxing sunday watching a game. Another game they should win big, but will likely keep it very close or lose..
Probably lose, game planning to not show seattle anything will bite us in the ass
Share 49ersWebzone