LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: Santa Clara, CA
When: Sunday, November 23, 2014; 1:25 PM (PST)
Keep it rolling!
Let's roll 49ers!
#4. man..I was hoping for #1. maybe next time...

THey played Dallas pretty well...I'm sure we won't overlook this team...they can be dangerous...especially w/ D jax.
Bob is gonna get sacked 3 times each by aldon and lynch
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The most dysfunctional team in the NFL. We better pound these fools
we force 4 turnovers and win it on a Dawson FG after a Lynch, A. Smith combined strip sack deep in Redskin territory. Final score 9-7.
Originally posted by diablo:
we force 4 turnovers and win it on a Dawson FG after a Lynch, A. Smith combined strip sack deep in Redskin territory. Final score 9-7.

Man I hope not, I want to finally see a lopsided game from start to finish. But who am I kidding? The Niners always play down to the level of their opponent so even a game against Jacksonville would be a nail biter.
Again, should blow them out easily but offense will like always be the Achilles heal

Kick them where it hurts.

Time for the 49ers offense to make another very bad defense look pretty good.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Again, should blow them out easily but offense will like always be the Achilles heal

Heel, Achilles Heel.
They really need to blow them out quickly. So the starters can rest and move on to the Seahawks game. Technically we should blow them out. But I'm hoping we arnt our usual self this Sunday
this game should be a blowout

redskins shouldnt even hang with for more than a quarter
Share 49ersWebzone