LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I live in jersey and been waiting for this for a while. Nothing but crickets this morning over here.. Loving it.. . I embrace the peace and tranquility....

Same here, got to love it. All the dopey giants fans saying Kap is overrated. I just reply, "yeah, eli connected with the 49ers just as much." NFC West defenses gave lessons to both mannings yesterday.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I live in jersey and been waiting for this for a while. Nothing but crickets this morning over here.. Loving it.. . I embrace the peace and tranquility....

Same here, got to love it. All the dopey giants fans saying Kap is overrated. I just reply, "yeah, eli connected with the 49ers just as much." NFC West defenses gave lessons to both mannings yesterday.

Originally posted by 49ersking:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
After being angry about lack of scoring from 5 INTs, I went back and looked at where Niners took over on offense.

1st INT = @ NYG 29 - Borland.

2nd INT = @ SF 15 - Wilhoite.

3rd INT = @ SF 42 - Reid (after penalty).

4th INT = @ SF 21 - Culliver.

5th INT = @ SF 2 - Borland.

Only one INT in Giants territory. Also, two were inside our own 20 yard line.

Although we should be worried about the offense, we shouldn't forget to thank our DEFENSE. Without those INTs, NYG had a chance to score as they were in Niner territory several times.

Good stuff, and spot on. If the defense wasn't that great today, this team would have lost something like 27 - 16.

Exactly! We would have lost the game. Our D saves us again.
It is almost like the Niners just dangle carrots in front of the other teams with these victories. It would be interesting to see the other team take the lead, then see how they respond. I suppose we did it against NO, so there is really no reason to believe we would not have done the same against the NYG had they scored on that late possession.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Just win plz

Yes. Early road game and the second one in two weeks...

Don't even care if it is an ugly 2-0 win....

...just get the win.

Got the win.
Share 49ersWebzone