There are 212 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 11)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Please post all your pregame and game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned.

In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Where: East Rutherford, NJ
When: Sunday, November 16, 2014; 10:00 AM (PST)
Coming off a big road win. Go niners!
Bummer Aldon was out so long, but hopefully he hits the ground running since he's been able to practice.
Aldon gets 3 sacks. BOOK IT
Hate to be that guy. But Seahawks are only going to be up 1 on us, with two games against them, and Palmer just went off on a cart.

Ups and downs, man.
Now it's time to get on that roll.
Gonna be a tough game. Giants have been playing better lately. Although they're getting whipped in SEA right now.
A strong dose of Gore/Hyde plus a returning Aldon and a fired up D should get us a W
Lynch destroyed the giants. 49ers should run the ball nonstop. I bet they can't stop the run. I dont' see how they can stop Hyde and Gore. RUN THAT s**t!!!!!!

I like how we came out and ran the ball... We need that again to make it back-to-back wins away.

Looks like Palmer's out for the season, and with 2x games remaining vs the Seahawks, it's far from over.

Too bad neither ARI or SEA lost today, but they were expected to win those.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
One week, one game at a time. GO NINERS!
Aldon better harness some of that suspension + non-reduction SNAFU anger.

Hopefully the team gets the revenge the 2012 squad couldn't.
If we win this game 4 of our last 6 games are at home and our 2 road games are at Oakland and Seattle
  • thl408
Unleash the Aldon!
Share 49ersWebzone