There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
oh god, please don't let this game be on national tv. please!

have confidence brah, if it's a disaster, at least we'll know then rather than later that our season is lost :) We can then spend our Sunday's doing more productive things.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

have confidence brah, if it's a disaster, at least we'll know then rather than later that our season is lost :) We can then spend our Sunday's doing more productive things.

QFT, but I'm still gonna watch.

Game of the week with Troy and Buck
Win or lose, I just want to see more of this.

We're going to get our butts kicked!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Saints 33 - 49ers 27

... as Kaepernick threw in between Vernon Davis and Crabtree and both had no idea if it was for one or the other..
Niners 27
Saints 24

We only give up 2 sacks and the oline gets back on track
the run offense is nonexistent on the road so crapernick is gonna have to win the game by himself, gl with that
I wish the game was on tonight. It's too long, I can't wait a whole week. It's unbearable. This game vs New Orleans is what I like to call, a kitchen sink game for the Niners.. This is our kitchen sink game.. We hit em with every thing we've got.. 1st quarter onside kicks, fake punts from inside our own 20, flee flicker deep to Vernon for a TD, boot legs, screens, it's a kitchen sink game. Must leave it on the field and if you're going to drill Brees, for the love of god wrap him up and take him down.. I can't lose another game did to a bogus flag.
They stuffed the run last year, our O was awful and we still should've won the game.

No way we lose this time.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by verb1der:
Win or lose, I just want to see more of this.

it's funny cuz she's staring right into his neck.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that was when Brooks was still good
Originally posted by susweel:
that was when Brooks was still good

now hes just fat, like Roman
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I just hope its not the Bronco's game all over again. The last time we played @Saints, the team had an edge and almost won that game. The niners just don't have that edge right now so I hope it doesn't get ugly.
Saints Nose tackle, John Jenkins 6'3 359 lbs.

I hope our rookie center Marcus Martin (6'3 320 lbs) has an easier time with Jenkins than he did on Sunday vs the Rams NT? I don't even know his name..If Marcus cannot contain Jenkins, we will lose this game.. It's that simple.
Share 49ersWebzone