This Team Will Never Get Respect Unless It Wins the Lombardi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the Whiner Faithful
The media is full of biased hacks. Nothing new to see here
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by crake49:
If you were watching NFL Gameday recap last night, you've got to agree with most of this post. For at least 20 minutes, you had Sanders and Irvin raving about how the Cowboys were the best team in the NFL. They also couldn't stop talking about that dynamic Eagles offense. I never heard any mention of the Niners in any way during the course of the time I was watching. And the strange thing is that the Niners are the only team that has beaten both the Cowboys and the Eagles.

Who the cr@p cares what these two "think". They only want to push Dallas anyway. Does this bother me? No. I don't care what people like that say.

Oh, I agree with you. It's not that it bothers me at all. I guess I just find it amusing and I have to admit that it makes the possibility that the Niners will be in the playoffs again and possibly going to the Super Bowl that much sweeter. I can only imagine them grumbling and stuttering after a Cowboys loss to the Niners in the playoffs and I think their heads will explode if the Niners win it all.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Embrace the hate... it means you're good, real good
  • Chico
  • Veteran
just read the subject title...
"isn't that the way it should be?"

no other team gets respect unless they win the Lombardi
Originally posted by Chico:

Well according to ESPN and NFL Network, the Cowboys must have already won it. Can't believe I missed the SB this season!
Yeah it's like that for everybody. So what.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Well according to ESPN and NFL Network, the Cowboys must have already won it. Can't believe I missed the SB this season!

the common wisdom is that the eagles and cowboys are the two best teams in the nfl right now. i thought we beat them both, guess not . espn was making excuses for seattle losing games this year because of the people they have lost since last year. I thought we have lost a bunch of people as well.. guess not , if you listen to that sorry ass excuse for a wrap up show on espn last night led by steve young,, the reason why the rams lost the game was due to one questionable penalty called on them. I was thinking we have had multiple questionable calls on us this year including a non call on a PI against crabs last night, guess not . bottom line is after i saw that crap wrap up show i refuse to believe any stories about niner disharmony. gruden said it the best last night.." if the niners had any problems in the locker room , they would never have won this game", or something to that effect.
That's how it goes I'm sure many of us have made fun of the Bills and Eagles for not being able to cash in.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
That's how it goes I'm sure many of us have made fun of the Bills and Eagles for not being able to cash in.

but thats them,, this is our hill and these are our beans. i know i was proud of the team for how far they got last year considering we started 1-2 . i did not need a super bowl to term last year a huge success.. and this year we are in the same if not worse shape in regards to injuries and suspensions. once again after all that, i would be really proud of this team if they could get into the playoffs and make another deep run. super bowl trophy be damned

• CMIO
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

I enjoy the media hyping up Dallas. It's amusing to watch guys like Skip Bayless and Heath Evans trying to find excuses for Dallas after spending the entire season building them up only to get their hearts taken out.
Share 49ersWebzone