LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 192 users in the forums

Who do you realistically want to win each division due to our potential match up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I don't care who wins in each division. I think IF the niners get into the playoffs, everyone will be scared to play the niners.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I would rather say Teams that I rather not see in the playoffs.. at home or away.. ..

1) NY Giants - those G-men just knows how to play us, they may be weak this year, but I still rather NOT see them

2) Chicago - I think their coach has a personal vendetta against our team, and that's one dangerous MIND I rather not deal with.

3) Seattle - personally, playing Seattle away just gives Vernon and Kaeps the creep..
49ers win division Seahawks defense is not the best anymore

Dallas is peaking too early and the eagles have not I say Eagles

Detroit has the best defense in the division they win

Hope the saints win cause I want us to beat the crap out of them
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by swayze:
Even if Bangles

idk why but this made me lol hord.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
NFCE: DAL
NFCW: SF
NFCS: CAR
NFCN: GB

AFCE: NE
AFCW: SD
AFCS: IND
AFCN: BAL

Super Bowl is rematch of SF vs BAL. I want all the strongest teams to win their divisions and for us to play the strongest teams on the way to the chip. I want no excuses and I want to beat the best. We don't need easy match ups. We need to get healthy and we need to be focused on beating the team across from us every venue every week every snap. We can do this!
No Ravens, please. Their Harbaugh has our Harbaugh's number.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
All I care about is Seattle not having Home Field in the Playoffs. Near impossible to win in there in Jan/Feb.

This! End thread.
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
49ers win division Seahawks defense is not the best anymore

Dallas is peaking too early and the eagles have not I say Eagles

Detroit has the best defense in the division they win

Hope the saints win cause I want us to beat the crap out of them

That is not true that bold..

Romo was study the Seahawks defense for playing a limit and same things. Romo found the offense his plans. He did it but he was lucky when he throw to Williamson (83) 3 to 20 yards. He made it. Lucky it.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Romo was study the Seahawks defense for playing a limit and same things. Romo found the offense his plans. He did it but he was lucky when he throw to Williamson (83) 3 to 20 yards. He made it. Lucky it.

You don't go from the #1 rank pass defense to 19th this year over 1 game. 49ers rank 2nd and they don't have all there players yet.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
No Ravens, please. Their Harbaugh has our Harbaugh's number.

This is why I want these a**holes again! I want to play these woman beating f**** once more and shove it up their a**es! Then I want jim to run over and give his brother the Jim Schwartz handshake afterwards!

Yes. DAL got lucky they converted 3rd and 20 because had they not it was game over. SEA wins! Hats off to DAL but SEA was in that game

• CMIO
Mobile QBs scare me. I'd prefer to stay away from Rodgers and dare I say it Romo.

Seattle is tough in Seattle, so have to win our division. The rest of the guys (Brees, Ryan, Stafford, Cutler, Palmer, Foles) don't scare me.

Cam is overrated and benefits from a sound defense (ala the Midget).

If we get home field vs Sea, we have a legit chance at taking it all the way.

Yes. DAL got lucky they converted 3rd and 20 because had they not it was game over. SEA wins! Hats off to DAL but SEA was in that game

Seattle was in that game because of their special teams

Right. Agreed..
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Seattle was in that game because of their special teams

Yep but he has lost thunder and tate. I think, he was piss off at Tate that he was affair his wife.. lmao.. I think Seahawks Head Coach decided let Tate go somewhere his team. Lol. Toobad for Seahawks probably going is down little.. maybe.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Doesn't matter. We can beat any team anywhere when healthy

This! If we don't have the mental lapses that plagued game 2 and game 3, we can beat anyone anywhere. And we travel better than most teams as well!
Share 49ersWebzone