LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Crabtree vs Sherman Head to head stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok fellas need a little help here. Was arguing with Larry Allen's cousin re Sherman vs Crabtree. Now I can remember Crabtree having some good games vs Sherman, especially 2 yrs ago at home when he ran over sherman, but I can't find squat online.

Anyone out there have any stats somewhat close to what I am looking for?

would be much appreciated
don't bother, he's mediocre
lol yes he is. & i wouldn't be sad if he left after this yr.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrabMi00/gamelog/
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Crabtree has never had a great game against Seattle. His best game was 5 receptions for 80ish yards.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
crabtree is sherman's b***h
yeah no argument there. Crabby doesn't do well against the seahawks. sucks to say, but it's reality. hopefully that changes this year
  • mod
  • Veteran
at least he usually owns Patrick Peterson
Sherman is a bad matchup for Crabs, when he does make catches they are usually in the middle of the field or on the opposite side. Even their hack DB plays well against Crabs and has picked Kap while going to him. When you think about it, there isn't a lot of WR production in general when playing the Hags. Different game plan.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i like crabs and am glad he is here but he is not reliable in a key moment in a key game and for that reason, i will not lose sleep if he is not here next year

Crabs was in perfect position to catch the game winning TD over Sherman on that last drive (NFCCG).. Kaep just freaking under threw it, put the stake through my heart.

That would've been the happiest moment in my 49er fan life.. Crab catching that ball arms extending out, over Sherman's reach. Ball game.. Sickens me to even think about it.
The problem with our WRs against Seattle are the routes we run. We run very few Digs, crossing and posts. Our routes seem to be a lot of flags, 9 routes and out routes. All of which play to their strengths in the cover 3 they run.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Crabs was in perfect position to catch the game winning TD over Sherman on that last drive (NFCCG).. Kaep just freaking under threw it, put the stake through my heart.

That would've been the happiest moment in my 49er fan life.. Crab catching that ball arms extending out, over Sherman's reach. Ball game.. Sickens me to even think about it.

Worse than the Super Bowl loss for me
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
The problem with our WRs against Seattle are the routes we run. We run very few Digs, crossing and posts. Our routes seem to be a lot of flags, 9 routes and out routes. All of which play to their strengths in the cover 3 they run.

This! She-man sucks covering lateral breaks. He covers vertical routes up the sideline as well as anyone, and that's where we try to burn him. Stupid.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

I was in the corner where it happened, pretty much lined up with the end-zone. The throw would have had to have been amazing because from where I sat, to get it over Sherman and into a place where Crabs could catch it looked impossible without going out of bounds to bring it in. What a different trajectory could have done though is give both guys a chance at the ball. I'm not saying it wasn't catchable, but to put it out of Sherman's reach would have put it out of Crabs' reach also. They were just too close.

I think it was a terrible idea to begin with. It was the GAME. DOH!
Share 49ersWebzone