LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

I hate Baalke

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is this real life?

This place is in dire need of a good enema it seems.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Is this real life?

This place is in dire need of a good enema it seems.

You're right. It's had a real nasty taste lately.
I will say i dont think Baalke is infallible as some here make it seem. He has had some real good drafts and some real bad. Some good FA, but we haven't went out and got GREAT players but we have got soe really good players to fill absolute needs so hes real solid there in my book. The draft picks of 2012 still sting to me, if we could have just got one real good WR or something it would have been worth all those picks pretty much. Either way we have good depth, i highly value the coaching this team gets and i will say, i think most of the X's and O's come from coordinators and position coaches. I think Harbaugh is good with the strategy of the game, but in interviews players talk up G RO, and Fangio when breaking down performances or strategies. Harbaugh is the guy who brought them all here so good on him.

Its a mixed bag ya'll, and the OP does sound over the top.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hate is such a boring word these days (too many haters / hating going around)... try the word loathe.

C'mon, say it, loooooaathe... there ya go!

Now, don't ya just loooooathe the way his face kinda looks like Dr Death or something... he would take one look at you and send you to your deathbed, Robert, to your deathbed

#t=32
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 8, 2014 at 8:14 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Yeah you can really tell Baalke hates harbaugh......

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2014/10/08/trent-baalke-on-jim-harbaugh-its-a-very-good-working-relationship-people-dont-want-to-believe-that/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Constantine.
Wow... and where do you get all this credibility to say all this. Do you know Baalk ?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I'm sure alot of people "hate" you too, Robert.

Yes I am one too, and all I had to do to hate was waste a couple minutes of my life reading his post...

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Oct 8, 2014 at 8:25 PM ]
Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?
suit wearing POS...

Baalke turned my life around after losing confidence for the previous 8 years. I don't care about wasted picks, at least if the player sucks he isn't afraid to broom the guy.

Harbs brought the team back, but Baalke gave us Smith, Kap, Stevie, Quan and a load of new blood to carry the torch into the future. After the 2008 season, I was losing my Niner mojo. I still watched with optimistic eyes, but I had accepted that we just couldn't get it done. 2010 literally ruined me, but Trent was a big part of the turnaround. I would like nothing more than to hear that both Trent and Harbs are together long term.

We are winning again. No longer are we the perennial losers that the previous regime seemed so content with. No, we haven't won the 6th, but I like our chances a lot more today than the years before Trent. Don't fix things that aren't broken.

Originally posted by Robert:
Please feel free to reply the above with facts or opinions based on facts for your argument as to why someone that actually matters in the nfl wants to hire Baalke. Or why no one will hire Harbaugh. Or anything that contradicts what we all know: coaches matter more than suits. Out roster is not scary. Our coaching staff is.

I'm sorry to interrupt the media based monologue about how Harbaugh is the issue. But if you bleed this team, you already knew that was horse s**t. Say it with me, "f**k Baalke"

I am locking this thread. Largely because we have quite enough Baalke threads. But partly because I haven't read so much unmitigated garbage since the height of the Alex Smith hate fest.

You post venom manufactured by those who hate the team, to which you add your own inventions, and then you come back demanding that those who disagree come back with facts or opinions based on facts!! Show me one single fact you have posted in this thread?

You can't. It's all made up by the likes of Florio. I don't know any other board which would tolerate this sort of crap. What the 49ers are now is down to Harbaugh, Baalke and one or two others.
Share 49ersWebzone