There are 266 users in the forums

I hate Baalke

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Baalke is a straight up turd. Could have put this to rest a long time ago. Pissed at Harbaugh for not playing LMJ and Jenkins while making him look like he is what he is, a 50/50 hit and miss scout that little Jed got on the cheep.

Yeah, Aldon, Bowman, Bethea, Reid, Boldin, Johnson, Kilgore, Miller, Williams, Dorsey, Hyde and more...all garbage.

Consistently having one of the best and deepest rosters in the NFL but people calling you a turd....priceless.

But it's an 8-8 roster according to the OP.
LOL how has the OP not been giving a time out yet. Pure inciting going on in this thread.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He's good at free agency.

eh. only reason we got Boldin was because of harbaugh.
Is this real life?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Cant really prove that doe, they had to trade him somewhere and the 49ers gave the best offer.

Kind of like with the Alex Smith trade when a majority of people on here thought that the 49ers would be lucky to get one 4th round pick back.

Cant really prove that doe, they had to trade him somewhere and the 49ers gave the best offer.

Kind of like with the Alex Smith trade when a majority of people on here thought that the 49ers would be lucky to get one 4th round pick back.

Yeah pretty sure Harbaugh isn't the one throwing around draft picks.
  • buck
  • Veteran
The directors of this forum really need to review its concepts of what violates norms of civil discussion and what constitutes trolling.
I'm with you Robert, don't let these guys steal your thunder. Harbaugh adopted the Northern Californian attitude better than that other Rat Midwesterner. This suit wearing Baalke POS has got to go. He obviously wants to rip apart our organization. Drafting a bunch of pussies with torn acls and other players that are garbage. Look at the lack of talent on this team and then look at a team like the cowboys who have so much more talent at 4-1.

I won't be sattified until Baalke is gone and Harbaugh is GM, head coach and the starting quarterback.
Please don't stop ... this is pure Hilarity ;D
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is this real life?

No. Thank God, if you believe in her, this is not real life; it is Niner Talk.

The future

• Antix
  • Veteran
I came up with like 4 different responses but deleted all of them. The guy's got me speechless.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 8, 2014 at 7:49 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
I'm with you Robert, don't let these guys steal your thunder. Harbaugh adopted the Northern Californian attitude better than that other Rat Midwesterner. This suit wearing Baalke POS has got to go. He obviously wants to rip apart our organization. Drafting a bunch of pussies with torn acls and other players that are garbage. Look at the lack of talent on this team and then look at a team like the cowboys who have so much more talent at 4-1.

I won't be sattified until Baalke is gone and Harbaugh is GM, head coach and the starting quarterback.

I would suggest that someone drink a good beer; maybe a nice stout or porter.

Originally posted by AUniner:

Yeah pretty sure Harbaugh isn't the one throwing around draft picks.

You're all glue high if you think Ozzie would have had a difficult time getting a better offer than a 6th round pick for Boldin. Boldin showed zero signs of decline when they traded him. Whether that was a Harbaugh deal or not, we got the sweet end of that deal.
Share 49ersWebzone